SEAT FOAM P.G. Classic

-

stormin

Reaction score
Anyone ever use foam from P.G. Classic Store on e-bay? Their web site is pgclassic.com. I was just wondering about their products. I need to completely re-do my 68 Barracuda bucket seats.

I have a set of their arm rest bases with no issues and just ordered a set of Hood scoops which I'll let you know when they show up.

I talked to Chad on the phone and he seemed like a decent guy

Thanks for the input 71Duster. I really wonder about the foam since it is almost half what others are asking.

Mahalo

Stormin~ No foam from them...but lots of other parts...all very good pieces. I would recommend them.

Although I haven't purchased any seat foam from them, I did buy a pair of armrest bases for my '67 cuda. Shipping was quick, packaging was meticulous, and the armrest bases were absolutely perfect. I look forward to buying more stuff from them.

Although I haven't purchased any seat foam from them, I did buy a pair of armrest bases for my '67 cuda. Shipping was quick, packaging was meticulous, and the armrest bases were absolutely perfect. I look forward to buying more stuff from them.
That is kind of funny. PG Classics and BEA have teamed up on a lot of new items being produced. I was talking to the guy at BEA 2 weeks ago about the armrest bases and how surprised I was that they were being made. He told me it was due to the fact that they only used them 1 year in the US and then shipped all the excess off to Australia. Apparently they were used for about another 7 years or so. Well, at least Chrysler was thinking!!

The seat foam from Legondary and some others is A,B.C- body common and will require trimming to fit your A-body. It's no big deal really but.... seems to me they could trim it for you before shipping when ordered with the seat covers.
If PG Classics or anyone else sells on size A-body seat foam, I'd buy it.

Thanks for all of the replies. I will check out Dantes but I think P.G. has some good prices.

Mahalo
Stormin

I have been looking for the bucket seat foam for a 72 duster. I tryed PG Classic, Dantesparts and legendary. Any other places that might have them?

The seat foam from Legondary and some others is A,B.C- body common and will require trimming to fit your A-body. It's no big deal really but.... seems to me they could trim it for you before shipping when ordered with the seat covers.
If PG Classics or anyone else sells on size A-body seat foam, I'd buy it.

Redfish,

What exactly need's to get trimmed? If the old foam is pretty bad I suppose a person could pull them out and compare for starters.

Will a hand held meat slicer do the trick or is that overkill?

I got 69 Dart dash bezels,, the chrome tailites,, driver's outside mirror,, --

all from P.G. - - -very, very nice,, quick shipping..

All my parts from P G Classics Are holding up GREAT. Sport Mirrors, console top,Rally Dash........I would buy from them again.

I bought foam from PG Classics for the buckets in my '71 Scamp. The guy that installed the covers said he had to do a bunch of cutting to get them to work. He wound up using only the tops of the new foam and spliced it onto the bottom half of the seat backs. I can't remember if he used the whole piece for the seat bottoms. But they were the only option since no one else offered foam for Dart Swinger buckets.

Right…be sure and let us know how well those Chinese parts from PG Classic hold up for you.

Considering the car will seldom be out in bad weather, and the fact I protect and polish regularly, there's no reason to believe they will not remain flawless,, but I will let you know if they fail.. thnx.. grant

has anyone tryed using/converting the back foam for a 71 Duster bucket seat with 72 covers in a 72?

-
Back