seat opinion.. what do you think?

-
Anyone else have photos of similar seats in their car or others? Sure would like to see more.

Vinyl.Looks wayyy better. I had Velour seats in a car before.They SUCK to clean,and if your wife has long hair or you have a dog or cat,you will NEVER be able to get all the hair out! I have factory buckets in my 67,I just cover the seat with a Jacket or towel when its hot and no problems with burning my butt:-D

Nice looking seats, I like the vinyl better but the cloth looks nice too. You can always search the junkyards and online for some nice used seats. I just put these in my 72 Duster over the weekend, there leather seats out of a 2001 Audi TT that I picked up for $200 on ebay for the front and rear. Of coarse the rear is of no use to me so I'll strip the leather in case I want to cover armrests or something. But with a little fabrication, you can bolt up anything, and man are these comfortable!!!!!

Butch

P1010437.jpg

P1010439.jpg

Not one for the tan... definately the black ones...

And vinyl for me as well...

I like the black vinyl. Having a yellow car kind of cuts down your color options. But black goes with every thing.

Okay, vinyl seems to be the one everybody likes but I have to say I like the cloth. Much easier on my old butt! LOL Mike

-
Back