Secret Santa 2021

-
Entries are closed for this year.

Boosted was our last to join

Look for your victim information later today and thank you all for joining in.

Santa.

Sorry, Santa has Covid brain sometimes lately.

Please message me if you have not gotten your victim information. I had one that I forgot to send out..

Thanks,
Santa

Doh, I wasn't paying attention I quess. Too late for this year, but maybe i'll get in on the fun next time around.

Personally I like driving the backroads. I was driving up to Yakima, WA last June on 93. Stopped in Ely for the night. The next day about the halfway point between Ely and Wells I had a newe Vette pass me like I was standing still. I would be the was pushing 150.

I had a package from Secret Santa waiting for me when I got home from work today.

Thank you Secret Santa!! It will be challenging, but I'm going to wait until Christmas to open it. I'll post pics on Christmas Day!!

Hopefully mine will be on its way later today.

EDIT: Mine is on the way to my victim!

Last edited:
Man I missed out too.
I saw the post when it first came out and told myself to deal with it, but something shiny got in the way.
I was busy with finals and catching up with grading.
I'll jump back in next year.

Got three different secret Santa packages today.....now to wait...

Porch Pirate for sure! Beware!:rofl:

Speakin of.......

Marketplace - AM@ZON MYSTERY BOXES LIQUIDATION WAREHOUSE ❗❗❗️ | Facebook

335_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=c48759&_nc_ohc=w-avXfypERsAX-2gh-1&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Mine is boxed up to be mailed out tomorrow morning. Hopefully 9 days is plenty of time to get there!!

Edit: it's on the way!! Will be there Tuesday. Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Secret Santa box was on the front porch this mornin. Yay!

Cam we pick them up and shake them now and try to figure out what it is?

-
Back