Secret Santa 2021

-
The what I think I have predictions? Me a Pimp hat?

2BC0236C-3284-4082-A576-DDC693A444CB.jpeg

The following victims have notified me that they have their gifts are patiently sitting in purgatory:

sublime one
halifaxhops
kybatman
71dodgedemon340
Mopar Tim
Yunick13
RustyRadRod
Rick@Laysons
dartfreak75
66fyssh

Please drop me a message or reply here if you have yours..

Thanks!!

Santa.

The following victims have notified me that they have their gifts are patiently sitting in purgatory:

sublime one
halifaxhops
kybatman
71dodgedemon340
Mopar Tim
Yunick13
RustyRadRod
Rick@Laysons
dartfreak75
66fyssh
boosted

Please drop me a message or reply here if you have yours..

Thanks!!

Santa.

My victim has not notified you yet, but tracking says he received it already.

My SS arrived at 0800 this morning. I told my wife to not worry about the ticking noise coming from the box.

My box of Christmas joy has arrived. It’s not the blown Hemi I was hoping for, but grateful for whatever it is!

My Secret Santa outdid himself this year!!! Not sure how he knew I'm a budding Home BrewMaster but I'm very grateful. And...who knew they had a Snap-on Scrabble game!!!! It's as professional as the their tools!!

20211225_085523.jpg

Sorry so late. Got a super cool shirt and a badass slant 6 poster.
DSCF1738.JPG

DSCF1737.JPG

DSCF1736.JPG

Cool cap!! My brother works at FN, but he won't get me free swag. They manufacture nice guns but damn, they are expensive!!!
It fits my overly large head, which is cool because they seem to make hats smaller than they used to!!!

Thanks Santa!! Sorry so late, was working yesterday. The glasses and ear plugs can pull double duty out at the shooting range…awesome!! And boy are those beef sticks yummy. That package will be gone before noon I think.

1496EB46-C5AA-42B4-B361-AD210B658CF6.jpeg

-
Back