secret santa

-
"To participate, you need to be a member of FABO prior to October 2013 "

Well so much for that idea, I guess I understand the rational but way to go excluding new members especially Gold Members.

:pale: :pale: :pale:

"To participate, you need to be a member of FABO prior to October 2013 "

Well so much for that idea, I guess I understand the rational but way to go excluding new members especially Gold Members.

:pale: :pale: :pale:

I THINK that's a typo and should read October 2014....Hang tight :thumbup:

Well i aint heard back form the other feller so i guess i aint steppin on his toes.

Hey Asa, I didn't see your PM until this morning - and also saw where someone renewed your Gold membership for you! Congrats! The members here are the best!
And certainly no toes being stepped on here. Thanks for thinking I could fill your Secret Santa shoes. I'll be happy to help in any way I can but you did a great job last year and I know you will again.
With both the NHRA and NASCAR "Pick 'Em" games winding down, it will free up a little spare time for me each week to do more to get my Dart project going.

Hey Asa, I didn't see your PM until this morning - and also saw where someone renewed your Gold membership for you! Congrats! The members here are the best!
And certainly no toes being stepped on here. Thanks for thinking I could fill your Secret Santa shoes. I'll be happy to help in any way I can but you did a great job last year and I know you will again.
With both the NHRA and NASCAR "Pick 'Em" games winding down, it will free up a little spare time for me each week to do more to get my Dart project going.
Ok You injoy the time off . I really like the nascar game . Good to know im not steping on your toes . Just wanted to make sure. Thanks for making the nascar game so much fun I will return next year for the 500 lol where i will end up 43 and 42 like every year hahahah

-
Back