Votes: 40 17.4%
  • the Dirty Mary Crazy Lary 69 charger

Votes: 46 20.0%
  • the Fast and Furious 70 charger

Votes: 41 17.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
All great cars and movies , but my vote went 4 the 70 Fast and Furious . Im almost 50 ... but totally dig the F and F movies ....

heres a couple more shots of mopars in GI60S 1974

Attachments

• gs7.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 143
  • gs.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 134
  • gs1.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 141
  • gs2.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 120
  • gs3.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 120
  • gs4.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 116
  • gs5.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 112
  • gs6.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 133
All great cars and movies , but my vote went 4 the 70 Fast and Furious . Im almost 50 ... but totally dig the F and F movies ....

A lot of people can complain about the Fast & Furious movies but there is one thing EVERY one of those movies show you, that old school muscle beats import! Think about it... in every movie they show the muscle cars beating the imports. Thus they have to destroy the muscle just to keep the import kiddies from crying :D

Love all of them! Voted LARRY/MARY,I love gritty car films.Next,would be Vanishing Point.First,2 Lane Blacktop.

Anybody heard about movie coming out called Clutch

This was a tough one. But I went with The General Lee. It's a childhood thing. Do love the chase scene in Bullitt. I have my VCR tape (yes a VCR tape) at the start of the chase. The Mustang must have a 15 speed in it because all Steve McQueen did was shift! That poor Mustang COULD not keep up to the Charger, it just pulled away with ease. And is it me but on the driver's door after the Charger was hit does it look blue or purple under the black paint???

This was a tough one. But I went with The General Lee. It's a childhood thing. Do love the chase scene in Bullitt. I have my VCR tape (yes a VCR tape) at the start of the chase. The Mustang must have a 15 speed in it because all Steve McQueen did was shift! That poor Mustang COULD not keep up to the Charger, it just pulled away with ease. And is it me but on the driver's door after the Charger was hit does it look blue or purple under the black paint???

At what play/run time? I'll look on my bluray player/disc

Well I see the blue around the door handle (after it was gone). Other the. That it still looks black but I do see where it would look dark purple with the sun light hitting the car and the extra angles created by the damage.

They are all sweet! Hard choice between Dirty Mary and 68. To bad CGI wasnt used then they could of saved alot of the metal we all are looking for now. Love that they have a mopar cop car chasing a mopar in Dirty Mary.

the story goes they had to de-tune the charger so the mustang could keep up with the charger. the charger would eat the mustang for lunch

in the top pic you can clearly see it is a 68 R/T

Attachments

• qt.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 84
  • qt1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 82
Hate, Hate, Hate the Dukes of Hazard Charger. The only thing they missed was to stick it on top on a 4X4 chasis.

Hate, Hate, Hate the Dukes of Hazard Charger. The only thing they missed was to stick it on top on a 4X4 chasis.
actually ,there was an episode where it was a 4x4. this pic is not the actual one but you get the idea...

Attachments

• gl.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 76
index.php

dirtymarycrazylarry_700.jpg

d74eq.jpg

791px-Dmclbehind7.jpg

figures they tear up the R/T. you can see the badge on the grill poking through the body damage in the bottom pic

-
Back