• the Fast and Furious 70 charger

Votes: 41 17.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-

Bulldozer

free ice cream sandwiches
Reaction score
The Bullit 68 charger R/T. The General Lee 69 charger. The Dirty Mary Crazy Lary 69 charger .The Fast and The Furious 70 charger. and of course the original vanishing point 70 challenger, although not a charger, is still one of best in my book.

my favorite mercury
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ibO5kob3OQ"]Uncle Buck (3/10) Movie CLIP - The Buck-mobile (1989) HD - YouTube[/ame]

What about the one in Christine? the blue 68?

I actually like the '69 from "Drive Angry" with Nick Cage. It is a genuine R/T and triple black.

There she is

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUyND1_cgJQ"]Fu Manchu - Drive (Dirty Mary Crazy Larry) - YouTube[/ame]

original vanishing point challenger is my pic for winner hands down!
the charger from bullet comes in a close second though

What about the one in Christine? the blue 68?

I actually like the '69 from "Drive Angry" with Nick Cage. It is a genuine R/T and triple black.
the blue 68 is nice, all 15 seconds of it in the movie. this was a poll pertaining to "famous" chargers that have had a great following and that have had a ton of "spotlight". i was trying to find out what kind of following the general lee still has compared to other chargers that were "stars".

The Charger in Bullitt was the best of the three for a few reasons :

1.) Real R/T , 440 Magnum / 4 Speed / Track Pak
2.) Its driver was also its stunt driver (Bill Hickman)
3.) It required very little modification

Two were used ; both purchased outright from Glendale Dodge (Glendale , Ca.) .

I love the black 68 in Bullitt. I can't watch the Dukes of Hazzard because of all the sheet metal they destroyed before companies like AMD started to repop everything. I heard at one time that restorers were having fits because of the amount of cars they destroyed.

You made this hard im torn between the "Bullet" charger and "Dirty Mary Crasy Larry " charger. But the Bullet charger got mine

I voted for the 70 charger from the fast and the furious. Hate to say but you guys are way too old. I can tell you right now more people have been exposed/seen the 70 charger then the other three combined! I have seen all of them in the stated movies/shows but again the fast and furious car better know to the people my age and younger.

I voted for the 70 charger from the fast and the furious. Hate to say but you guys are way too old. I can tell you right now more people have been exposed/seen the 70 charger then the other three combined! I have seen all of them in the stated movies/shows but again the fast and furious car better know to the people my age and younger.
Shame they had chevy 350 crate motors with fake blowers in them for the movie. :blob:

Loved the '68 Charger from the Blade movies also the '70 Charger from Fast 5. There's something about that body in a flat or satin black that just says "I'm going to f*** you up!"

Shame they had chevy 350 crate motors with fake blowers in them for the movie. :blob:

Yep, except when they put a 392 in one. This hoping that one day they put a 426 (or bigger) Hemi in one, go out with a bang for the sixth film

My favorite Charger shot from an old issue of Hot Rod

Attachments

• 962large+1968_dodge_charger+rear_view.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 437
The Charger in Bullitt was the best of the three for a few reasons :

1.) Real R/T , 440 Magnum / 4 Speed / Track Pak
2.) Its driver was also its stunt driver (Bill Hickman)
3.) It required very little modification

Two were used ; both purchased outright from Glendale Dodge (Glendale , Ca.) .
the sound in Bullitt puts it over the top for me- none of those fake sound effects (and 35 upshifts in a scene).

Im 23,and I went for Bullet. This was a question of personal opinion on your favorite famous Charger,not the most recognizable to non car people.Anyone who has not seen Bullet is not a real muscle car guy.

Thanks 70abdee. I voted Bullit. 68's are my favorate year charger. There is somthing about the round tail lamps. I also liked the bad guy plot for the car. And black on black just took it over the top. I'm glad you started ths poll. I got to see how many vote GL . Thanks again Steve

-
Back