Sell my Dart...........big decision

-
I have an a-body and a b-body, both automatics. If a big block Coronet 4-speed came my way, well one would have to go.

Go with your heart, that's all you can do! Then you'll be happy with whatever you decide!! Geof

Daddy always told me "It's your money, at the end of the day do what makes you happy cause you can't take it with you."
I think you can say it works well with cars as well.
Good luck!

Two Mopars are better than one!:glasses7:How's your clutch knee? LOL:D

Clutch knee? Thanks for bringing that up Scott. Maybe I better look for a nice automatic car. A 426/4-speed car might be more than I need. LOL I was able to capture the photo sent to me. Here it is.

Attachments

• 2013-11-029514.22.19.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 117
Nice thing about this car is you wont lose money on it if you decide your knee can't take it and have to sell it. It's kind of like your just renting it for an undetermined amount of time. It is a really nice car. Those will always be in demand. I don't see it as a risk though my rule is never go in debt for a toy and NEVER sell something I love for the unknown.

I am not familiar with your 66. Pics?

Like said already - bye bye Dart! No brainer especially in the future value department if that's a consideration. Not may street wedge cars around.

The driving experience will be completely different though. A bodies can seem 'normal' in size compared to modern cars but the early Bs are deceivingly large. Yes, they were considered mid size at the time but by today's standards they are pretty big cars.
The power the street wedge makes should make up for it though. :burnout:

O K i'm another lover of the 65 coronet. had a couple i didn't hang on to.... open up my head and have my brain examined!!!???????

Nice thing about this car is you wont lose money on it if you decide your knee can't take it and have to sell it. It's kind of like your just renting it for an undetermined amount of time. It is a really nice car. Those will always be in demand. I don't see it as a risk though my rule is never go in debt for a toy and NEVER sell something I love for the unknown.

I am not familiar with your 66. Pics?
Good points!

Here's a shot of my 66 Dart HP273/4-speed/8 3/4

Attachments

• 030 (2).jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 104
You can't lose really. But either way you go, there will be regrets and pleasure.

If you have always liked the coronet, I say do it. Like mentioned above, you are just renting it until you sell it for your next fun vehicle.

I appreciate the guy that keeps his car forever, but as a lover of a lot of different vehicles, it is my preference to have owned and driven most of them before my time is up.

I hate to see it go to someone else but I need to pass on this one. It was fun to dream though. I just can't make it happen right now. I turned the contact info over to a local Mopar guy that would give it a good home. He has a couple Hemi cars and a 440-6 Challenger.

I don't know about you but I would sure like to have a big block car. I say. Go for it,and a stick car to boot,sounds like a blast!

Really like your Dart.

If you are passing on the car can you share what the seller was asking for it?

-
Back