-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68cuda78

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Wife went back to school so car needs to go . Its a 71 Dart with a 69 340 engine , flat top pistons ,.484 purple shaft cam and j heads. Has 750 holley 3310 vaccum secondaries and air gap intake. I just bought a brand new 100.00 battery today for it. Has the 727 trans with 3000 stall, name of stall unknown. Has 8 3/4 with 3.23 posi with ladder bars and coil overs. I just installed as of yesterday a brand new disc brake conversion kit from Dr. Diff. Has all new inner and outer tie rods with new ajusting sleeves. Also has brand new oem upper control arms with new ball joints and bushings. Has new lower ball joints also. Has new master cylinder and all new steel brake lines and new front brake hoses. Has dr. diff proportioning valve for rear brakes. Also has a ratchet shifter and racing seat. Has new KYB shocks in front. Also as of today I just bought a set of 15x7 cop wheels and put new 205/60/15 yokohoma tires on front. The rear still has the small bolt pattern and not the cop wheels on it. Pic does not show cop wheels on front either as I just installed today. As you know with the doc diff brake kit it has new spindles , new calipers , new brake pads, new dust shields , new bearings. The inside of car is bare, meaning no interior except for racing seat. It does come with the bows for headliner, seat belts, sun visors kick panels. . Drivers side floor board would need repaired or replaced. Car has flat bottom trunk with a fuel cell. he car is very solid but paint is ugly. On each side of car where it had the big 3 inch body trim you can see where it was attached to the side of car by weld or rivets from factory. Whoever tried to fix it did a bad job. Im sure Im forgetting things and I need to post pics but didnt take any tonight. Underneath car is as solid as it gets. Also car has older hedmann headers with 2.5 stainless steel exhaust with H pipe and flowmaster mufflers that dump about where back seat would be. Dash is present but has bad pad as usually. I wont give car away. I wont take less the 5500 may trade if wife would allow.... Few other things car is original blue and VIN # is LH23G1R154061. Fender tag is on car but I forgot to write it down

Attachments

• phpMbJjeq_c2PM.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 1,470
  • phpZguGyE_c2PM.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 1,468
Also has aftermarket kickdown cable setup i bought from mancinni for 175.00 . Nice setup

luv to give up the dam ciggarettes so i could afford more car parts and gas and tires

heres a picture of my extra $

May part the car out .... I just bought some high back bucket seats at the Indy Mopar Swap Meet. Gonna go take some more pics real quick. Whats the easiest way to upload a bunch of pics. Also gonna get the numbers from the engine

Why because it hasn't sold in a couple weeks? Be patient and put up some better pics. You have two tiny thumbnail pics that hardly show anything other than body color.

As a seller, you need to make it as easy as possible for people to be able to check out your car. People don't like to jump through hoops for more information. Put up better pics of the exterior, interior, engine, new parts and problems you stated.

Why because it hasn't sold in a couple weeks? Be patient and put up some better pics. You have two tiny thumbnail pics that hardly show anything other than body color.

As a seller, you need to make it as easy as possible for people to be able to check out your car. People don't like to jump through hoops for more information. Put up better pics of the exterior, interior, engine, new parts and problems you stated.

I posted a link to photo bucket

how much without 340

depends if you would want the seats I just put in there. They are high back 71 dart bucket seats. Make me an offer, I just put over a grand in front end with all the dr. diff stuff, new tires , cop wheels, etc. What about the trans and third member its a sure grip 489 case

You will get more money by parting it, that is why I made that commit. Just my opinion.

If I part this car guys Im gonna have some good stuff for like a

489 case sure grip 3.23 gears
edelbrock rpm intake
750 holley 3310 vaccum secondaries
msd 6al
727 trans with shift kit
3000 stall name brand unknown
radiator
racing gas tank
340 engine complete or parted
other stuff also
4 15x7 cop wheels 4.5 backspace and two new tires on front only 20 miles on them 205/60/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back