[SOLD] Selling 71 dart 340 engine but originally 318 car

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone interested in the body for 2800 bucks. Would come with all new front end from doc diff as well as new upper control arms, all new bbp disc brake . Has 8 3/4 sbp rear without center section... and ladder bars with coil overs and racing gas tank

funny you called just as i was going to write trying to see what i can do to cut cost i have a brand new upper end and tryingto get a buddie to either drive or borrow me nis truck for better gas milage i am still very interested just need to get wife to let me do it also i deff want the tranny and lover end i wrote your # down here and have your adress so i will be intouch to try to make this work dont let me get in the way of a sure sale but let me try to come uo with a # or match any motor # you get
called and put my rebuild on hold for a minute they were ok with that because they do alot of circle track motors so i will get in touch soon as i can work something out

jon 1 608 837 4427

funny you called just as i was going to write trying to see what i can do to cut cost i have a brand new upper end and tryingto get a buddie to either drive or borrow me nis truck for better gas milage i am still very interested just need to get wife to let me do it also i deff want the tranny and lover end i wrote your # down here and have your adress so i will be intouch to try to make this work dont let me get in the way of a sure sale but let me try to come uo with a # or match any motor # you get
called and put my rebuild on hold for a minute they were ok with that because they do alot of circle track motors so i will get in touch soon as i can work something out

jon 1 608 837 4427

Ok just shoot me a number on the short block and trans. It will have the timing cover and balancer also but thats it no pulleys unless you wanna pay extra.

Well how about 2k , we were talking 3k for all . Let me know

i,ll do 3800,still needs work i,m no mechanic or body man so would have too pay someone,too finish for me interior body ,paint..best i can do then have too pay too ship...too buffalo $1000...don,t be offended but best i got.too offer

i,ll do 3800,still needs work i,m no mechanic or body man so would have too pay someone,too finish for me interior body ,paint..best i can do then have too pay too ship...too buffalo $1000...don,t be offended but best i got.too offer

3800 for the whole thing no way I bought it for that much and done a lot to it. I have put a grand in front end. I would do 4500 I keep gears and seats. and msd. You get the racing seat that came in it

My wife just told me not to sell the car or part it last night just because she wanted me to while she was in school because she knows it makes me happy and gives me something to do. So all the parts I have listed are now off the table guys and sorry for any problems. Im glad she came around and said keep it because selling is a pain in the butt

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back