Selling my baby

-

Ted Carlson

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
My wife called me form a seminar in Tampa. She has been offer a really good paying job that she can do from home. I have talked with her and it looks like I can keep the cuda. I want to thank all who did not want to buy it. I can make it faster and still reliable now. The target is 12.0's and 110 with 3.23 gears and 2500 stall. It's amazing howe much better I feel about working on it now. I guess I'm not to old to dream about fast cars

Attachments

• burnout 001.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 211
Good news Ted.....

went is the next race at TopGun.....lol

Great news, Ted. I am real glad for you.

I would want to buy it, just don't have the means. I think that should qualify for a thank you also.

Happy continued wrenching!

That's great news, Ted. Congratulations to both your wife on the new job and to you for being able to keep your Barracuda.
I met you at MATS earlier this year and had a chance to talk for a few minutes and see your nice ride. I know you had some interest in it there and I'm glad the guys that were looking at decided not to pull the trigger on the purchase.
I hope to see both you and your car back at MATS in 2014.
And, no, we're never too old to play with cars!

Damn and I almost had all the money saved up to buy it! Glad to see that you are going to be able to keep your baby.

-
Back