Selling parts on A Bodies only

-

6T9HEMI

Reaction score
Hey, You guys and gals selling parts on this forum need to keep your inboxes cleared so us potential buyers can contact you to purchase your parts you have for sale. The last three things I have wanted to buy, the seller's inboxes are full and not accepting any new conversations! ! !

That is were being a gold member comes in handy! Its dang near impossible to have a full inbox as a gold member! Maybe it should be a rule you have to be a gold member to post for sale ads? Be a good way to get revenue for the site. Or potentially run people off. I don't know! Lol

Hey, You guys and gals selling parts on this forum need to keep your inboxes cleared so us potential buyers can contact you to purchase your parts you have for sale. The last three things I have wanted to buy, the seller's inboxes are full and not accepting any new conversations! ! !
Your inbox is full. So that makes it hard to message.
93B38163-FF0D-4EA7-BF8C-303E874A56AA.png

Clean your inbox or become a Gold member if you want scads of inbox space. If you are having hard time communicating with someone, post their name with a @ in front and they will get a alert.

That is were being a gold member comes in handy! Its dang near impossible to have a full inbox as a gold member! Maybe it should be a rule you have to be a gold member to post for sale ads? Be a good way to get revenue for the site. Or potentially run people off. I don't know! Lol
How much did you pay for your gold membership I can't remember...

Clean your inbox or become a Gold member if you want scads of inbox space. If you are having hard time communicating with someone, post their name with a @ in front and they will get a alert.

Scads......can you elaborate? Exactly what measurement is that?

You can always alert the member with a "@membername" tag in the thread.

Then u get room for 1000 messages. It’s a yearly thing so u have to keep up with it. Kim
And if you should forget to renew it, you will be made aware of it cause your inbox goes from 1000 to 10 you won’t be able to talk to no one thru PM. Mine renews in July but I forget it all the time.

Don't restrict selling parts to Gold members...We'll lose half our nickel and dime sellers. I'm on many boards and some don't even let free members upload pics. Those forums are almost closed to all conversations unless between the top 10% power users and they are usually the high and mighty crowd that tell you you dont rate. I had someone actually tell me I was not authorized to make that type of repair...on my own cassette deck. Pshhhh... I'm out. (oh and I did fix it)

Wow. The internet has been tracking word usage since before 1800.

That's cool!

Don't restrict selling parts to Gold members...We'll lose half our nickel and dime sellers. I'm on many boards and some don't even let free members upload pics. Those forums are almost closed to all conversations unless between the top 10% power users and they are usually the high and mighty crowd that tell you you dont rate. I had someone actually tell me I was not authorized to make that type of repair...on my own cassette deck. Pshhhh... I'm out. (oh and I did fix it)
Yea I agree It was just a thought. A stupid one tho! Lol

-
Back