SEMA 2011 - Anybody going?

-
My son and I will be there Thursday and Friday.
I got an invite from SEMA again this year to participate in their "Opinion Leader Program". I did this last year and got to spend one day at the show which is not near enough time. This time I'll be there for two days and hope to be able to see a lot more of the show.
Let me know if there's going to be a FABO "Meet Up" spot for either Thursday or Friday.
Going to be fun!

Going to SEMA is on my bucket list. Unfortunately, I can't seem to make any of the right connections to get a ticket.

I've got a friend that works the brake test segment of the Optima challenge, tried to get him to let me just help drive down, but no go. The guy he works for wouldn't take me as a helper, either. So far, that's the closest I've gotten.

Got my badge in the mail yesterday. Going Wednesday to meet with some of my company's customers who are exhibiting, Thursday going to AAPEX to meet with some of our suppliers, and going Friday for fun.
Getting paid to go to SEMA...check!

In my dreams !!!:prayer::prayer: My legs wouldn't carry me around long enough to see it ALL though !!Enjoy,I'm jealous !!

Ok, so 5, and one maybe.

I will be there, probably at least 3 days if not 4. Other than seeing a few customers & looking for a couple of deadbeats - I have no schedule.

It would be good to meet a few of the members here.

B.

Would y'all post pictures for those of us who can't go?

You mean there are cars at SEMA??

DSCF0035.jpg

DSCF0126.jpg

Here are the shots I took at the '03 show:

http://www.fstmotorsports.com/sema_03/index.htm

Be glad to Rebel.

There are CARS in Mopar Alley.

The skanks are all over the tire section of the show. Tires are a tough sell, and the margins get thin. They will try almost anything to sell you an off-brand tire. The worse the tires look, the less the girls are wearing.

Batteries are almost as bad. Car Audio comes in third.

B.

I'm off to SEMA in the morning.......back in a week so don't panic if I don't answer your PM's or e-mail. No computer for week! YAY!
Mark

-
Back