Seriously?

-
The "club" on the steering wheel is a nice touch. Guess he thinks somebody might steal it?????

I'm sure Seller honestly believes this is a deal for this car.

and is an AIG employee.

A lot of uneducated people think that my '65 barracuda is worth like $10,000. I'm serious. My car is probably worth maybe $1,500-2,000.

ok i give. maybe it is an april fools joke that was late or something. but then again, one mans junk. and didn't you know that everything is barrett jackson quality now. nice. perhaps it's a typo.

I thought you guys were being cruel...until I looked at the car...you are all correct! thats a little bit high asking price!

Well, you never know. The fellow I talked to recently simply added up all his expenses over 5 years, and it was worth that. Including the $1500 to ship it when he bought it. Condition and lack of pedigree meant nothing. That car looks like it's from the "Paint my car with a roller" thread on moparts. I can't believe they have that kind of money into that car...

I thought you guys were being cruel...until I looked at the car...you are all correct! thats a little bit high asking price!

I was thinking the same thing .......good thing the lights work...hey just remember this makes our cars worth more :blob:

I usually do not care what price people put on their cars...but I think this one needs to be addressed. Hopefully the ebay link works:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1976-Plymouth-Valiant-Orig-Motor-225-Slant-6_W0QQitemZ280331776238QQihZ018QQcategoryZ6387QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Not sure what they smoke in Macon, GA...this is way over priced.

I live in Macon, and I'm going to try to contact this guy to see what's up with this car. From the pics and vid, it looks to me to be about a $1000 car.

He probably bought it, not knowing too much about it, and over paid for it, so now he's looking to recoop, and maybe make a $1K or something.
If I can arrange to get a look at the car, I'll post the results.

Not sure about any where else, but "No title" here in Ga. means a "Salvage title" will be issued, if someone tries to register the car. From the looks of things, a salvage title is about right.

I emailed him. Told him that his car is MAYBE worth $500.00. I think that is generous. That thing is a heap that needs a lot of work.

Hey it,s a 76! 1 of 1 speacial deluxe sport coupe hard top!Snap er up and be the pride at shows!:lurk:

So earlier I asked this dude why he was asking this price for this car. Here is his response. " There is someone selling a 1974 barracuda on here with no motor or transmission that is in the same kind of shape for $2,300 opening bid and it has bids. So there."

So earlier I asked this dude why he was asking this price for this car. Here is his response. " There is someone selling a 1974 barracuda on here with no motor or transmission that is in the same kind of shape for $2,300 opening bid and it has bids. So there."
Hahahahaha!!!:wav::evil3:

He took that well. LOL

-
Back