Server Upgrade coming

-

Joeychgo

FABO Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just to let everyone know -- I am currently configuring a new server for us. We will be moving to it in the next week or so hopefully.

When the move is occurring, there may be some down time but it shouldn't last too long.

Just to let everyone know -- I am currently configuring a new server for us. We will be moving to it in the next week or so hopefully.

When the move is occurring, there may be some down time but it shouldn't last too long.

Thanks for the heads up.

☆☆☆☆☆

Will it be for more and better features or hopefully a lower cost? And I thank you for the service you provide for us.

hope it will show the right things to delete my conversations. it says I have no conversations to delete , but then when I try to start a conversation , it tells me I cant , because its full at 15 >??? doesnt show the same stuff as you and a moderator posted .

Will it be for more and better features or hopefully a lower cost? And I thank you for the service you provide for us.
Can you give us any hints on improvements???

It will be newer, more up to date hardware. Nothing you guys will notice directly, These things never come at a lower cost. :)

hope it will show the right things to delete my conversations. it says I have no conversations to delete , but then when I try to start a conversation , it tells me I cant , because its full at 15 >??? doesnt show the same stuff as you and a moderator posted .

click SHOW ALL

1695223194019.png

Hope some of our members jump in and support this great place, going gold is a must , thank you for all the work you put in the this site Joeychgo

FreeBSD?

Are you sending RRR the bill, after all, he's the one that wore it out !

100,000+ posts, sheesh . . . lol
Post *****! :poke: :poke: :lol: :lol: Oops, I better shut up and quit posting. :rofl:

Last edited:
LMFAO I have never heard this.
"Front driven dists are not 'loaded' like rear mounted dists where the valve springs acting on the cam acts as somewhat of a damper.

Depending on how much slop you have in the dist drive, you can get a few degrees variation.

Dist drive wear areas:
- dist shaft tongue
- timing chain
- cam/oil pump drive gear wear/mesh" @halifaxhops , @Mattax

Uhm never heard of a cam flex at all. Oil pump drive yes. WTF?

I deleted conversations for probably close to 1.5 hours last night to get ready for not being a Gold member. I tried signing up for it on my iPhone and desktop and I can’t get the right settings.

-
Back