She rips now!!! Dual quad 1965 dart.

-

Still runnin

Reaction score
Hey guys , I just got the lunati 702 cam and ch28 dual quad intake installed....Man what a difference.i was worried about that cam being small but it really woke this car up! Still unsure if it's timed right but after pulling it back apart and running it straight up, she's impressive.

IMG_20230101_135044.jpg

A 65 Dart with a dual quad wedge motor? It should "rip". :poke: Looks like you will be having fun with that one. :thumbsup:

Hey guys , I just got the lunati 702 cam and ch28 dual quad intake installed....Man what a difference.i was worried about that cam being small but it really woke this car up! Still unsure if it's timed right but after pulling it back apart and running it straight up, she's impressive.

View attachment 1716031736
I put one on a 76 Monza Spyder(yes, a Chevy) with a 350/4 speed. Ended up twisting my drive shafr

It fit fine!!! After I cut everything out the way. If I had to do it over again I think I could make it fit without cutting anything though.

I wouldn’t touch that paint. Maybe a coat of matte clear to seal it and then drive the piss out of it.

Just beautiful. I had a 65 dart gt sleeper with a 340. That had to be one of the best fun cars I had. We called it granny's dart.

-
Back