she's on her way!

-

plumcrazy704406

Reaction score
well, after something in the neighborhood of 6months, my 1st a-body in 30years is on her way! Although she may not quite be the '68 - 383 (yes it was a real one) I blew up in the early 80's, she will be just fine. I can honestly say, I am rather excited!

:love7: :cheers:

IMG_9870.jpg

I should hope you're rather excited! 68FB is my favorite A, and that is one sweet looking example.

Grant

Congrat's on a great A Body plumcrazy :cheers::happy10::happy10:
I could not sleep think about it's arrival if I was you :-D
I see head rest's :read2: and a high option Barracuda there I think ?

A 68 Barracuda 8)8) I would be rather excited ! and I would be going plumcrazy :toothy10:

You should be excited, first A-body in 30 years! Once you`ve been introduced you`ll be saying "where have you been all my life"? :love7:

Who are you useing for transport?The company I used said 2 weeks,turned out to be 6 weeks.Good luck she looks like a beauty!

tfx international. I have used them in the past and they are very reliable. they have trucks in Cali every week. They ship alot of high end autos.fully insured etc. one truck only door to door! theirs use their own and enclosed at that. Once its here I will tell the six month story to go with the old girl and post a few more pics.

:cheers:

Nice ,very nice.i like the color and I like the the model. Hell I even like the year better than mine.:-D

Congrats I know just how you feel buddy! Just Love those early Cuda's too, had one for 3 years back in the early years, should of kept her... uggg

I have wanted a 70 cuda to add to my collection of Mopars since early 70s, have been searching fo a nice car, not a mega $100K BJ car and after 3 years found one, then it took 7 weeks to ship it as of waehter, living in WY etc.

Congrats!:)

IMG_9831 (Large).jpg

Congrats I know just how you feel buddy! Just Love those early Cuda's too, had one for 3 years back in the early years, should of kept her... uggg

I have wanted a 70 cuda to add to my collection of Mopars since early 70s, have been searching fo a nice car, not a mega $100K BJ car and after 3 years found one, then it took 7 weeks to ship it as of waehter, living in WY etc.

Congrats!:)
DJWhog,That is another fine example of the Cuda family!Very nice find!

-
Back