shock plate question for dana 60

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to say sorry to the OP for this mess that should have never started to begin with as the one who started it had no reason mentioning remarks about my price to begin with

I never called his car **** ,all i mentioned is that no one would want to be looking under his car any way because judging by the condition of the parts he was using he did not have a rotisserie restored show car your words are what you read into it not what i meant. You are correct a part is worth what someone wants to pay for it and i would never run someone down for their asking price so what is all the negative reports about what i am asking when other people are selling less quality same parts for more than i am asking that is what is ridiculous. I am out and this needs to stop unless i keep reading false remarks about me or my parts i will still be responding

WOW. dude keep the gloves up. your gonna call a members car **** because his shock plates have pits? just for the record........ you can get these plates off of all kinds of vehicles. i just got a set for my 8 3/4 swap for a whole $18 at the local pick an pull. sure they are a bit rusty and may have a little bit of pitting but i have never seen or heard of these plates breaking. take a deep breath and relax. good luck with your EBAY add. some guys pay more for parts than others.

dude dont feel bad. you made an offer to the guy and your price is a bit high, but i'm sure it's worth that much to some people. same item can be worth nothing to one person but worth a lot to another.

i wouldnt take anything personal here people just talking dollars and sense is all and we are all just a bunch of mopar nuts anyways

By the sounds of the quality of your car I don't think you will have to worry about anyone wanting to look under it!

I never called his car **** ,all i mentioned is that no one would want to be looking under his car any way because judging by the condition of the parts he was using he did not have a rotisserie restored show car ...

First off, let me say that I had no idea that you were posting a link to parts that you were selling on Ebay. I thought that you had posted a link to an auction that I thought was overpriced. I would never have attacked your ad had I known it was yours.

Second, where do you come off making comments about the quality of the work that I do on my car because I don't use "pit free" shock brackets when I install a $2600 Strange 60 rear end mini-tubbed Dart?!? I am very proud of the work that I have accomplished on my car over the last seven years working by myself in a one car garage. So what, I don't have a rotisserie restored car, how many people here do?

I might expect a brand X guy to attack me and/or my car, but not a fellow A-body guy... :wack:

Edit: I just did a quick scan of your posts from just the last week. It's pretty obvious why you are on this web site. Good luck with your SALES!!!

OK< well here is another option, for someone who is not worried about 100% OEM parts. Speedway Motors sells shock plates, part # 917 20249RH and 917 20249LH They are gold anodized, and cost 19.99 each. The shock mount however, is a boss desinged for a 1/2" bolt, so you may need to use a sleeve in your shock bushing. They also sell u-bolts in various lengths starting at 4.99 each, zink plated. I use these plates and bolts in our asphalt street stock dart, good stuff!! I dont know how to post a link, maybe someone else can help with that....

Really you just can't stop yourself can you! What made me say about nobody looking under your car was the ridiculous remark you made! Quote:
If someone was to EVER comment on how my shock plates weren't up to snuff, I would kick him in the nuts while he was lying on his back looking under my car. :wack: :
Apparently you get off on kicking people when they are down. The reason i am on this site is to help people find their parts provide them with valuable correct information i may have and good deals. I always give buyers here a much better deal and often extra parts at no cost. Unlike you i am not on this site to run other peoples product, character or sales down!! Like i said you keep running your mouth about me or my parts and this will continue enough is enough!

First off, let me say that I had no idea that you were posting a link to parts that you were selling on Ebay. I thought that you had posted a link to an auction that I thought was overpriced. I would never have attacked your ad had I known it was yours.

Second, where do you come off making comments about the quality of the work that I do on my car because I don't use "pit free" shock brackets when I install a $2600 Strange 60 rear end mini-tubbed Dart?!? I am very proud of the work that I have accomplished on my car over the last seven years working by myself in a one car garage. So what, I don't have a rotisserie restored car, how many people here do?

I might expect a brand X guy to attack me and/or my car, but not a fellow A-body guy... :wack:

Edit: I just did a quick scan of your posts from just the last week. It's pretty obvious why you are on this web site. Good luck with your SALES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back