Shooting at a local school

-
I am sick to my stomach... what is wrong with people???
I hope he is burning in hell right now!!!

Cant even begin to imagine what those parents are going thru... OMG
God bless everyone who has been affected by this tragedy.

Gotta go hug my son now

X2

Burning in hell is too good for that coward.

This brings tears to my eyes.

My kids are home safe. They dont really know what happened thankfully.

It is truly unfathomable. I'm so glad your kids are safe Adam. I'm going to pick my 5 yr old in a few minutes and hope I don't turn into a sobbing mess in front of the other parents.

I just read this, I can't believe it. We have all experienced lost, but nothing compares to the lost of a child. My heart cries for the parents and loved ones of all the victims. I just can't understand senseless acts like thses.

Live a couple towns away. Both kids had their schools in lockdown but are home safe. Still awaiting confirmation from close friends who have kids in that school. Can't understand what goes on in this world sometimes. Prayers for all involved.

I just got home and logged on the internet as saw this.
http://www.msn.com/
It made me want to puke. I said out loud what the f__k is this world come to. It is so damned hard to keep the tears back.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all the families that have been victimize by this horrible
act of this madness.

Adam I'm glad your kids are safe and sound.
http://www.msn.com/

If you read this PLEASE bow your head to our father in Heaven-Father please be with these familys at this time,We pray that thru this terrible terrible act of hell on your blessed and innocent children that somehow,someway that your mercy and grace fills the hearts of those that lost someone today at this school,We lift these familys up to you Lord and lay this in your hands,We may never know the sick and demented reason someone would do this but we keep our faith in you and your word that you know all things and would never permit a act like this in accordance with your perfect will for our lives,These sick and perverted people in this world are growing here on earth and I pray that you will rightfully judge those who committed this act,Father we praise you for the protection of the other children and we ask that you be with Adam and his family at this time and give peace in this community where this act took place. In your Heavenly name AMEN

I am so sorry to hear of this and I am praying for you guys out that way, and for all of us as a nation.

Well put Swifter. Adding to the trajedy of all this, there are hundreds of children who will carry this horrific moment with them the rest of their lives. Those children directly exposed to the threat, those who went home to brothers and sisters gone, missing a parent. This little town will never be the same again.

There are no words that can describe what these parents of the victims must be feeling. With Christmas a little over a week away, how in GODS name will they ever make it through this. I'm a weepy eyed basket case just thinking about it, so I can't begin to imagine their pain in all of this. Adam, so glad to hear your kids are safe. I know you will not let them out of your sight this weekend and many many hugs will be forthcoming. God Bless them and all the little kids that had to witness this horrible life changing experience this morning at their school. I don't think they should ever open that school again. Tear it down and rebuild. To many memories for the young and innocent that were there. So sad!

Just makes me feel so angry and sick at the same time!...especially as I hear my 6 year old blurt out something so innocent right now about our dog.....

God save the kids souls and punish those that deserve it!

I'm 69 miles from Newtown, Started hearing about this around 1 P,....Heard that the fire house next door pulled all the trucks out to form a line for the kids to run behind,...Parents were staged at the firehouse after a reverse 911,..Every school in Ct had a Trooper on site,...

Thought and Prayers to all involved,...Including Family, Friends, and First Responders,....This is just unfathomable, and this close to Xmas

I have lost my wife and the pain I feel, My heart is for those parents and the pain
is much more because they were so young, I pray for them and I pray for the children.
This can't be happening, it is a bad dream. I do not know what else to say except
that we must pray.
Darryl

I just about puked when I heard this in the car on the way to pick up my 5 yr old tonight. I can't imagine the pain this POS has caused. He gets extra hugs from his dad tonight for sure.

I just wish people like this would just take there own life. Leave eveyone else
alone. Those poor little kids.:angel7:

X2!!!

If you feel things are that bad, go somewhere private & do what You feel you Need too... But leave others out of it, Especially inocent children.

Our prayers and thoughts are with all our friends south of the border.
What a very tragic day :(

I just wish people like this would just take there own life. Leave eveyone else
alone. Those poor little kids.:angel7:
yep -if you feel the need for murder/suicide, start with the suicide part first.

There's a special place in hell for people that do things like this (I'm sure they had mental issues, but they know what they're doing when they're doing it, so no free pass from me like some people always are ready to hand out in a case like this).

RIP to those pour little souls taken away (and the adults too, of course) and best wishes to those left behind.

My heart is broken, my thoughts and prayers to all the parents who have been touched in this tragedy. What can anyone say, words seem meaningless in such a loss.. Adam I'm so happy that all has worked out for you and your children.
Everyone hold your children and grandchildren tight, the are a special gift to us from God entrusted to us to raise and nurture, and teach.. A responsibility we all take for granted sometimes until a moment in time makes us realize just how fragile they are and how special of a responsibility we have... and how truly we all have been blessed to play a part in their lives.. I can't see to type any more for the tears...

I live about an Hour and a half from Newtown. This is a heartbreaking story.Those little kids must have been so scared. My heart goes out to the parents & others. Can't put it into words.

So saddening,for the families and everyone involved. Why on earth ,a elementary school?

-
Back