Shooting in Aurora Colorado

-
Our crazy legal system will spend millions of dollars trying to see if this sick f@#k was abused as a child or bullied in school. Some money hungry lawyer will look to fatten his 401k off this pos by proving that he was a poor little misunderstood man who lost his job and his wife left him. So what!! Everyone has trouble and hard times in this life and no one ever told me when I was growing up that everything was going to be a bed of roses and that I could just go along my merry way and everything would come easy. I've lost all of my family, jobs, women and been down to my last few dollars with nowhere to call home, was 1A for the draft for VietNam and was living day to day. BUT, I never though I should go out and take down some innocent people to make me feel better about myself because I had been given a bad break in life. I kept pushing on until I life tossed a few breaks my way and I made the best of them and made something of myself. This sorry loser has now ruined over 60 lives. He deserves no less than to be first stoned by the families like they did in the days of the Bible and then like was said, needles in the gonads and a strategically placed hot poker to finish him off! I'm sure some other messed up kid or man is watching this play out and is already thinking of some sick thing to do to someone. We got our own bunch of homegrown terroists right here in the US. Really sad!

Bullet prove vests would save more lives if everybody wore a vest vs carrying a gun on them. Shotting back isn't as easy as it might seem like, not like anybody had notice, the guy didn't call in a threat and later started shooting.

If you were in the place, you would had first look at the people falling down and then before you know it, you be going down

Nice spelling, great sentence structure.

Stuff like this is just stupid. I pray for all those affected.

I will say that it's not too difficult to see why people can snap like this. Economy sucks. Gubmint lookin for every way to tax us to death. No jobs to be found. People that have jobs worryin about down sizin or just gettin laid off or goin outta business. Banks that were bailed out with billions foreclosin on the little guy.....and on and on and on. If things don't improve, I am afraid this is only the tip of the iceberg.

My only question is , how come these guys never hunt cops ? that sniper in DC , Columbine ,if your pissed at what society or the government has done to you { as perceived by you } go hunt the tools of the government not somebody's kids or Joe lunchbox stopping for a tank of gas .

I reckon they figure regular citizens are an easy target. Who the heck knows what they think? It mightta been over a beer or something. Whatever the reason, it's gonna be stupid.

He wanted to be famous ha?
Put him in a glass bubble in the middle of that town with no food or water so all can watch the scumbag die a very painfull slow death.Oh ya and make sure its televised so that everyone of the world will know that WE THE PEOPLE have had enough!

My only question is , how come these guys never hunt cops ?

Because COPS have GUNS and can SHOOT BACK!!!

So they shoot citizens who can't carry guns and can't shoot back and kill him.

Bullies don't pick on the tough kids, they pick on the weak/whimpy ones that they know they can beat up with no problem. Less chance of them getting hurt back, which is how they want/like it. :blackeye:

We can all breath a sigh of relief. Batman was seen leaving the theater with the police(as seen on the news footage) and appeared to be unscathed.

(Lord forgive me and give my blessings to the starving pigmies in new guinie).

We can all breath a sigh of relief. Batman was seen leaving the theater with the police(as seen on the news footage) and appeared to be unscathed.

(Lord forgive me and give my blessings to the starving pigmies in new guinie).

Damn.

Yes, i was a NRA member haha. But yeah, dont start bashing them/us for the actions of one.

dude, you are 15 years old, . this is a terrible thing and the NRA has nothing to do with some loonatic walking in somewhere and doing this crazy ****

Guys I really get tired of the arguing over 2nd ammendment, NRA, whatever.

Can you spell "suicide bomber?"

It's pretty obvious, over the years, with SERIOUS bombings around the world, Oklahoma being one, that terribly effective weapons and bombs and be built at home with very common, available items

NO LAWS are going to prevent violence

This is a tragedy. No question about that. But until we know more about "this guy" his family, friends, thoughts, and attitude, we won't and may never know the "why."

And so it begins.......just like the Zimmerman case he was a tea party member till they found out otherwise of course it didn't stop them from SAYING he was a tea party member.....

Here is the exchange between ABC News chief investigator Brian Ross and host George
Stephanopoulos about apparent suspect James Holmes:

Stephanolpoulos: I'm going to go to Brian Ross. You've been investigating the background of Jim Holmes here. You found something that might be significant.

Ross: There's a Jim Holmes of Aurora, Colorado, page on the Colorado Tea party site as well, talking about him joining the Tea Party last year. Now, we don't know if this is the same Jim Holmes. But it's Jim Holmes of Aurora, Colorado.

Stephanolpoulos: Okay, we'll keep looking at that.

Brian Ross, thanks very much.

No real fact checking, it's just they THINK it could be the same guy......yeah right....
My Sympathies to all the victims

It's a complete shame for the victums of this situation and my prayers go out for them and there families though this time. I also prey for this nation as I still feel we live in a great nation that is a blessing to be apart of.
As for the guy that did this cowardly act I don't have to have anyone tell me if he was sane because no one of right mind would do this. With that said it that makes NO difference in this situation, as he is 100% guilty without a doubt and should be hung TODAY on the courthouse lawn. He should no longer have any rights! As his victims had no choice.
If our country does not get it balls back and start doing what needs to be done I fear we will have no counrty.
As for the guns well "guns don't kill peopl People kill people". With knives, cars, bats, bombs or whatever they choose. So that is a stupid claim.
I have my carry permit and atleast it might give me an oppertunity to shoot back rather than have no defense at all.
My 2 cents, Matt

Yes, i was a NRA member haha. But yeah, dont start bashing them/us for the actions of one.
Enough of the crap of pretending you are something you are not. Don't forget, we all know you are 14 or 15. The other day posting a picture of a Coronet saying someone told me a long time ago what it was......come on, stop with the bs already.....it is getting pretty frigging old.

dude, you are 15 years old, please dont start the lying again. this is a terrible thing and the NRA has nothing to do with some loonatic walking in somewhere and doing this crazy ****

Enough of the crap of pretending you are something you are not. Don't forget, we all know you are 14 or 15. The other day posting a picture of a Coronet saying someone told me a long time ago what it was......come on, stop with the bs already.....it is getting pretty frigging old.

Ditto!!!

just read here in Canada that one of the dead was a sportswriter who just survived a mall shooting in Toronto in June . She got up and walked out of the food court 3 minutes before the guy opened up a couple of feet from where she was sitting .

dude, you are 15 years old, please dont start the lying again. This is a terrible thing and the nra has nothing to do with some loonatic walking in somewhere and doing this crazy ****

enough of the crap of pretending you are something you are not. Don't forget, we all know you are 14 or 15. The other day posting a picture of a coronet saying someone told me a long time ago what it was......come on, stop with the bs already.....it is getting pretty frigging old.

x2

ABC screwed up big time. In their haste to try to tie the Tea Party to their latest crisis of convenience, they accused the WRONG GUY. The man with the same name of the shooter is a Hispanic member of the Tea Party and a law abiding citizen. I hope he ends up owning ABC.

LINK:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...ames-Michael-Holmes-Colorado-Tea-Party-Member

And so it begins.......just like the Zimmerman case he was a tea party member till they found out otherwise of course it didn't stop them from SAYING he was a tea party member.....

Here is the exchange between ABC News chief investigator Brian Ross and host George
Stephanopoulos about apparent suspect James Holmes:

Stephanolpoulos: I'm going to go to Brian Ross. You've been investigating the background of Jim Holmes here. You found something that might be significant.

Ross: There's a Jim Holmes of Aurora, Colorado, page on the Colorado Tea party site as well, talking about him joining the Tea Party last year. Now, we don't know if this is the same Jim Holmes. But it's Jim Holmes of Aurora, Colorado.

Stephanolpoulos: Okay, we'll keep looking at that.

Brian Ross, thanks very much.

No real fact checking, it's just they THINK it could be the same guy......yeah right....
My Sympathies to all the victims

ABC screwed up big time. In their haste to try to tie the Tea Party to their latest crisis of convenience, they accused the WRONG GUY. The man with the same name of the shooter is a Hispanic member of the Tea Party and a law abiding citizen. I hope he ends up owning ABC.

Must be one of those "white Hispanics". :roll:

You're looking at it all wrong. Think like a liberal. It must be the guns fault. Better ban guns and put a stop to this.
So I no longer have to blame myself for being over weight?? Just blame the spoon??

LINK:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...ames-Michael-Holmes-Colorado-Tea-Party-Member

It is about time the media was held accountable for this type of inaccurate relase of news until it is confirmed. They should be sued for libel on this one.

-
Back