Shooting in Aurora Colorado

-
Enough of the crap of pretending you are something you are not. Don't forget, we all know you are 14 or 15. The other day posting a picture of a Coronet saying someone told me a long time ago what it was......come on, stop with the bs already.....it is getting pretty frigging old.
Ink, okay im again older than 15, and yeah i heard what the Coronet was about last year. I forgot. Does it matter? You are getting all put off and up tight about nothing, does it matter im 16? Does it matter i forgot that was a Coronet because i heard what the year and car model was a while ago? No it does, chill the hell out.

dude, you are 15 years old, please dont start the lying again. this is a terrible thing and the NRA has nothing to do with some loonatic walking in somewhere and doing this crazy ****
Both of you chill out, im older than 15, and Dodge Freak made a comment about the NRA, Demon416 quoted what he said and made a comment about that, im going on what Demon416 said to Dodge Freak, okay?

Ink, okay im again older than 15, and yeah i heard what the Coronet was about last year. I forgot. Does it matter? You are getting all put off and up tight about nothing, does it matter im 16? Does it matter i forgot that was a Coronet because i heard what the year and car model was a while ago? No it does, chill the hell out.

Both of you chill out, im older than 15, and Dodge Freak made a comment about the NRA, Demon416 quoted what he said and made a comment about that, im going on what Demon416 said to Dodge Freak, okay?

are you seriously going to tell us to chill out when you are 15 and telling us you are member of the NRA? lies , nothing but lies. the last time i checked, you have to pass a background check and you are a minor

are you seriously going to tell us to chill out when you are 15 and telling us you are member of the NRA? lies , nothing but lies. the last time i checked, you have to pass a background check and you are a minor
Im 16, get it right. And yeah i was a NRA member i let it expire i didnt have the 80 bucks to renew it at the time. And from what i know you never had to do a back round check... where ever you heard that there never was one..

Gotta agree with 73AbodEE and Ink here, 15-16 whats the diff?? Go tell your dad to chill out and see what happens! In front of someone would you tell them you were a member of NRA?? Mind your manners.....carry on

Gotta agree with 73AbodEE and Ink here, 15-16 whats the diff?? Go tell your dad to chill out and see what happens! In front of someone would you tell them you were a member of NRA?? Mind your manners.....carry on
Now i can get a licence and i do have one since im 16 but i cant when im 15... thats why it matters. I can drive a damn car. Skipping around now why does it matter if i were? I could go up to someone at say Wal Mart start talking to them, tell them i was or am a NRA member.. will they can probably not. Its a organization, no the mafia.

Im 16, get it right. And yeah i was a NRA member i let it expire i didnt have the 80 bucks to renew it at the time. And from what i know you never had to do a back round check... where ever you heard that there never was one..

Post a picture of your membership card and the certificates they sent you.

It is about time the media was held accountable for this type of inaccurate relase of news until it is confirmed. They should be sued for libel on this one.

That's the big problem now days No one is responsibly for there actions. Most people or the media as the blame has to be on someone else.

Now i can get a licence and i do have one since im 16 but i cant when im 15... thats why it matters. I can drive a damn car. Skipping around now why does it matter if i were? I could go up to someone at say Wal Mart start talking to them, tell them i was or am a NRA member.. will they can probably not. Its a organization, no the mafia.

Out of respect to the people involved in this shooting and the close area of some of our members this topic should be started on another thread.

It is about time the media was held accountable for this type of inaccurate relase of news until it is confirmed. They should be sued for libel on this one.

I think the FCC should be fining ABC, NBC, and CBS for their OBVIOUS liberal bias. Probably ought to include FAUX since they caved to the obomites and got rid of Napolitano and Beck.

That's the big problem now days No one is responsibly for there actions. Most people or the media as the blame has to be on someone else.

I am listening to CNN and now they have been talking to someone on the phone that is saying stuff that the police should have been told if it is true. The police release given just minutes before on CNN, the police officer told the media not to get in a big hurry to broadcast things before they are confirmed. He even went on to say that someone had contacted the media representing theirself as the police officer giving the press release.

I think back to the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in OKC and all the totally wrong information that was put out by the media. The people of middle eastern desent were excused from school here because of the media. Timothy McVeigh was caught be accident because of driving without a license plate and arrested for unlawfully carrying a weapon.

Post a picture of your membership card and the certificates they sent you.
Why? I kept the card but i think i hucked it out since i didnt need it anymore...

Out of respect to the people involved in this shooting and the close area of some of our members this topic should be started on another thread.
Thanks, i was gonna say that. How it got on this, i dont know but yeah... just be back on topic.

TMW_Guns.jpg

Was anyone else waiting for a witness account only to hear BOB A BOWIE HOWARD STERN at the end????

-
Back