Shop broke into

-

75dartsport

Reaction score
My shop was broken into sometime last night. Still trying to figure out what all they took. Who ever they were they weren't very smart. They stole alot of new stuff that was in boxed still, but left alot of expensive stuff that was just sitting out in the open. They took a new Torker 2 440 intake, set of new 440 pushrods, new edelbrock cam lifters springs. New set of MSD smallblock plug wires. Set of rocker arms that i just traded for, but they were in a comp cam box. They stole a few used things also but could have been alot worse, 741 case 3.91 suregrip. I think they were in a hurry! They left an 850 demon and a set of roller rockers for a smallblock laying out in the open, thank god because I traded them to Toby. The intake was traded to RBdart for a set of headers, guess I'll have to figure something out there. My car was in there but they didn't touch it. I hate nothing worse than a thief.

But i can honestly tell you i know exatcly how you feel.As some of guys know,i had been collecting 71 roadrunner and dodge demon stuff exclusivley for over 20 years,and everything but my 71 satellite body was stolen all in one afternoon while i was at work.I hope maybe you can find out who got your stuff,and get something out of it.I found out who got mine,but it was all sold for scrapweight,and that was before the laws changed here,so i lost it all,and having to start alllll over again,lol

I feel your pain. I just had someone compromise my bank/debit card this week. It was ugly, but could have been MUCH worse. I too HATE a thief. You feel violated. Glad it wasn't worse for you and I hope the guilty are caught and held accountable. Hope you can recoupe through insurance/and or recovered goods. Makes me want to exact good old fashioned justice. Like some broken fingers for stealing, but that will get you a jail cell. Had a friend beat a punk kids butt for stealing car parts from him. It cost him a weekend in jail. Our sense of justice in this country has gone down the tubes!! Sorry to hear of your misfortune and hoping the best for you.!!*************************************** Matt B.

im sorry to hear this happened to you. its a horrible feeling. a few years ago i had someone break into my garage and steal one of my motorcycles. must have been kids, because they took my dirtbike and left the expensive stuff. but it is still a bad feeling to know someone went through your things.

That does such and sure feel your pain. We got hit about 2 months ago and lost about $1500 worth of stuff. And there really isn't much the cops will do. Hope they find who took your stuff and you can get it back.

i too know the feeling a few years ago i got hit for about 140K the insurance co only gave me 40k i was pissed off butt what can you do i had a video and found the theif the Sheriff said there is nothing they can do unless i saw them go from my shop to their house with my stuff with Seiral #'s the next time i shoot first.

i wish you the best of luck with your theft.
Don

Damn... Must Be In Yhe Air...i Got Hit A Week Back And A Few Weeks Before That...same Crap, Took Boxes That Was Packed To Ship With Parts Sold, They Got Alot Of Stuff Both Times, And I Will Get Even, I Know Who It Was And Going To Jail Aint On My Agenda But A Good Old *** Whoopin Is Coming Plus A Few Broken Body Pieces, I Am Tired Of This Kind Of Crap And The Terrible Helpless Violation Of My Bubble Will See Justice My Way, I Have Played It The Law Way More Than Once And You Might As Well Just Bend Over Volunteerily, This Last Time I Didnt Even Report It, I Found Out What I Needed To Know In Less Than 36 Hrs And It Will Get Taken Care Of, More Than Likely Never Get My Stuff Back But This Person Wont Be Getting Around Much On His Own Accord Or Taking Someone Elses Stuff Ever Again Unless He Does It From A Wheel Chair And A Prosthetic Hand, The Day Of Being Passive About This Kind Of Crap Has For Me Came To An Abrupt End And Will Be Dealt With Then And There ....they Should Be Given Absolutely No Mercy, Yea I Am Getting Hacked Off So I Will Keep My Thoughts To My Self Before I Have To Go To Anger Management Classes...lol...but Anyway , Rick I Am Sorry This Happened To You Man, I Do Know First Hand How You Feel And Those Headers Aint Going Anywhere Till You Tell Me Otherwise, Believe Me This Event Will Stay With You In Your Thoughts For A Long Time And It May Take You A Bit To Regroup But You Will, Hope You Catch The Thieving Bastards... Give Me A Call When You Can And Good Luck...ken

While my Mom was in the waiting room at the hospital, this lady came in and spent the day with everyone in there. She passed herself off as having a sick person there in the hospital. The moment my Mom stepped out and left her purse unattended she took it and cleaned out her cash, the cash out of my dying Dad's billfold and one credit card. Then this b----h turns it in at the front desk like she found it left in the waiting room. My Mom was so hurt that some one took advantage of her at the worst point of her life. My Dad died later that evening. I turned in all her credit cards as stolen so she couldn't get anymore other than the $250 in cash she got.

What the hell is the matter with these assholes? Yeah, i've been ripped off before, actually a lot of times, greed, and stupidity are the root causes from my experience..... booze and or drugs have usually had a factor in it as well... Go ahead, kick his *** rbdart and don't look back. The f'n cops won't do anything anyway, so it's time for some western justice, keep us posted, kick his *** for all of us that have been ripped off of our hard earned stuff. He's just a prick of a lowlife thief anyway. no loss.
And jefflock, my thoughts and feelings are with you and your family.
Tom.

The way the economy is and so many people out of work they are stealing for survival now not drugs. In my area a 88 year old lady got rob of lot of her belongings. They knocked on the door and said that they was from Salvation Army and was collecting change for the needy. She went got some change and opened the door ... they pistol whipped her pretty bad.. put her in the hospital. Heck all they had to do was duck tape her hands.

my nephews truck got broke into about 2 years ago, they stole a stereo some cd's and left a Remington 1187 12 ga. 4 calcutta reels, and new hunting boots.

The bottom line is that the government no longer punishes theft. How many times have you seen auto thieves get off with probation? The government no longer protects law abiding citizens. If there is no severe punishment, we simply create repeat offenders. Jail is no longer even a deterrant. Three hots and a cot, TV, games, etc. It is just like sending them to their bedroom for a few weeks or months.

I want to bring back the old days of punishment with hard labor. Even if they only make big ones into little ones all day long, so be it. No more TV. No more expensive meals. No more weight rooms. No more video games. No more group fraternizing. Violations of rules results in solitary confinement.

I do not believe that these scumbags are stealing to put food on their table. All they need to do is look at the Want Ads in the newspaper. But, for them, work is too much like work.

At least here in Texas, a property owner has the right to shoot a thief on his property. It was held up in court not long ago.

My shop was broken into sometime last night. Still trying to figure out what all they took. Who ever they were they weren't very smart. They stole alot of new stuff that was in boxed still, but left alot of expensive stuff that was just sitting out in the open. They took a new Torker 2 440 intake, set of new 440 pushrods, new edelbrock cam lifters springs. New set of MSD smallblock plug wires. Set of rocker arms that i just traded for, but they were in a comp cam box. They stole a few used things also but could have been alot worse, 741 case 3.91 suregrip. I think they were in a hurry! They left an 850 demon and a set of roller rockers for a smallblock laying out in the open, thank god because I traded them to Toby. The intake was traded to RBdart for a set of headers, guess I'll have to figure something out there. My car was in there but they didn't touch it. I hate nothing worse than a thief.
that really sucks what ***-----

................I know exactly how u feel, each time not enough evidence to charge and convict, I do believe in an eye 4 an eve, some day may b I will get even...............kim...........p/s my buddy says we should start a new line of work he he he.............

The absolute worst feeling in the world. My house got hit twice in the same year. The first time not much was taken. The second time complete stereo equipment and my tools were taken. The stereo pissed me off but you take my tools and I'm REALLY pissed off. Never caught the guys.

Kinda makes me wish I could turn my house into a giant live trap that could be set everytime I leave and if I come home and some ahole is caught in it, he meets the same fate that the critters meet that I ketch in my small trap!

My house got hit last year. They took a bunch of little things, my computer, and about 50 dvd's, all but my 21 year old daughter's, she likes musicals, they just tossed hers on the floor she was so upset that they didn't like her movies. It was a little levity at a really shi*y time. The violated feeling lasts a long time.

75D/S, I hope they gett'em for ya. I know that feeling a few times over. Bastards running amok in your place. UGH! What a crap feelingit is.

VIOLATED! at the least!

I hate that stuff also. What make me mad is that if you caught the thief,he gets a light sentence or say you caught the thief and you bash him up pretty good for stealing your property,and you end up going too jail and maybe get sued by the thief. That's just plan wrong.

I think that we are all going to be seeing a lot more of this. as the economy goes down, crime goes up. I have alarms and closed circuit TV on my stuff. Alarm systems can be a pain, but may be worth it in the future.

I don't want to turn this in to a political thread......but for the guilty to be punished, the wrong guy was put in office

Doesnt seem all that long ago that the back door was almost always left unlocked unless I was going to be gone all day. And the keys were left under the seat of the car when I got home. Now its a security system on the car, house and garage to deal with each time I walk in or out the door. Considering how rare it is that the theifs get caught the punishments have to be harshened to help disway would be theifs. Around here its basically probation and MAYBE 30 days in jail for repeat offenders with numerous offenses. You can get worse for driving infractions.

I have a buddy that got his shop broken into and they took a bunch of stupid stuff, the first night thats right the came back. the second night they came back and took more stupid stuff, dirt bike helmets and what not. no tools or anything real important. My buddy stayed there the 3rd night and guess what the dumb *** came back thats right 3 nights in a row. I don't know how dumb this kid was but I know he had a concussion when my buddy beat him over the head with his own shoe. They called the cops and they took the kid to jail. He was like 16. I know this might not help your situation but it might be a good idea to have a sleep over at your shop.

oh yeah and when the cops got there the kid told them he was hit in the head with his own shoe the cop laughed and said "maybe you shouldn't have been breaking into his shop, your lucky your not dead."

There is no justice unless you dole it out. Had 35g's stolen out of my truck and all they said was we'll look into it. Never heard another word. I now have a cancealed weapons permit and heaven help there sorry *** if I catch them stealing my stuff. Anyone that will break into a place will do anything and deserve what they get.

-
Back