Shop on the hill for Victoria and my sons hobbies

-
Thank you Hop's, just in time for this heat wave we are in here in northeast Arkansas. It was 97 outside at this time , so it is doing a good job.

20180627_191140.jpg

that will make the meter spend for sure but nothing like staying cool in this heat. I have been trimming trees around my hay fields with open cab Bobcat and Limbhog and 97 degree heat here too.

A/C is in and running ! Glad to finally get back to matters at hand

000025.jpg

000026.jpg

glad to here you have a cool shop to work in now. you deserve it!

Nice build sir. Just wait until you have your spray foam and batting in. Makes it a much more comfortable space. Are you spraying the entire building or just the underside of the roof?

I built a 48x64 shop with 14' walls. Sealcoated the walls with 1" of sprayfoam and finished filling the wall cavities with R19 batting. I put a steel ceiling in mine and blew R49 of fiberglass insulation up there. We had a party with 40 people in there last week and it started a 68 degrees and ended up at 72 which is the highest I've seen it. It's been over 90 degrees here in Ohio off and on over the last few weeks also.

It's a spendy initial investment, but sprayfoam is the way to go in my opinion if you plan on spending any amount of time in the shop in the hottest and coldest times of year. I finally talked my brother into spray his 30x40 and he now wonders why he waited so long.

Again, nice shop!

Nice build sir. Just wait until you have your spray foam and batting in. Makes it a much more comfortable space. Are you spraying the entire building or just the underside of the roof?

I built a 48x64 shop with 14' walls. Sealcoated the walls with 1" of sprayfoam and finished filling the wall cavities with R19 batting. I put a steel ceiling in mine and blew R49 of fiberglass insulation up there. We had a party with 40 people in there last week and it started a 68 degrees and ended up at 72 which is the highest I've seen it. It's been over 90 degrees here in Ohio off and on over the last few weeks also.

It's a spendy initial investment, but sprayfoam is the way to go in my opinion if you plan on spending any amount of time in the shop in the hottest and coldest times of year. I finally talked my brother into spray his 30x40 and he now wonders why he waited so long.

Again, nice shop!
just the underside of the roof, and if all my sons and I can't swing the 2.400 for it we are going to put one inch thick stirafoam at 12 feet, hope we can gather the cost of it soon.

Just took this pic of neighbors shop on other side of fence. I told Lori if it were me, 1st thing would be ac in it(needs windows n doors). We're on the same wave length Mike. Enjoy!

20180717_092506.jpg

I sure will :thumbsup: and thank you, the a/c is making this install a bunch easier :D:D:D:D:D:D

000003.jpg

-
Back