Should Conan Stay or go to Fox??

-
I like Conan better than the rest.

Go to Fox at 11pm and he will be the most watched show.

Well I really never watched him much at all, I hope the best for him though
I miss Johnny Carson :happy10:

The first thing Conan should do is get a updated haircut !
He was given years to develope a fan base or following ( con heads ). It didn't happen.
Leno is no Carson but he did make the Tonight Show what it should be since Carson. Conan can't fill those shoes, with or without a new doo.

Well I really never watched him much at all, I hope the best for him though

My feelings exactly, Johnny was the best. I do like Leno more than Conan though, at least he's a car guy and doesn't jump and girate around like an idiot :wack:

It's no wonder thier viewing is down, they don't know thier head from a hole in the ground. I like it the way it is now, it works, as a matter of fact they got too high of ratings and no one was watching thier other crap! They pull Jay or Conan I'm off to cable for good.

To Start Off With, I'm A Letterman Fan. I Also Liked That Jay Was On Earlier. I Could Watch Jay @ 9:00 Pm & Letterman @ 10:30pm. I Like Conan, But Never Watched Him. His Humor Is More College Like. I Like That Kind Of Humor. I'm Gonna Miss That Jay Isn't On At 9:00.

I watched that asshole once years ago for the first and only time and he was making fun of Jesus Christ.
Killed it for me.

Me Too!

I like Jay way more than Conan but NBC screwed up and gave the Tonight show to Conan, that's done, you can't go back now. I would much prefer to see Jay back on the Tonight show, but that won't happen with a good outcome.

That being said, I think Jay just needs to step up and say I'm done, he had his chance with Prime time and it didn't work. It would have if he would have done a true prime time comedy show like Sonny & Cher or The Smothers Brothers and air it once or twice a week but they chose to cut and paste his old show into the 10pm slot and that can't work as a daily prime time show.

NBC should switch Jays show around and give him a weekend show and a weeknight show and maybe drop the interviews. But this idea of moving him into his old time slot but cutting it to a half hour just isn't going to have a good outcome either.

The only thing I'm watching at that hour is the inside of my eyelids. Have watched both in the past though, and neither was worth staying up for.

I can't reach for my remote fast enough when Letterman comes on. He has some sort of obsession/fixation with Sarah Palin and ever since he suggested that her teenage daughter be statutorily raped by a NY Yankee A-rod and then compared the same daughter to the prostitutes that Eliot Spitzer went after, well the old Alfred E. Newman look alike can go burn in hell.

Conan should just disappear. I don't watch him and don't care to. I like Leno only because he is a car guy.But, I don't watch him either.

I can't reach for my remote fast enough when Letterman comes on. He has some sort of obsession/fixation with Sarah Palin and ever since he suggested that her teenage daughter be statutorily raped by a NY Yankee A-rod and then compared the same daughter to the prostitutes that Eliot Spitzer went after, well the old Alfred E. Newman look alike can go burn in hell.

All the while Dave was bangin' anything that moved on the set.

Leno (Tonight Show) had better ratings than Dave, and Leno's a true car guy. Jay rules!

Wylde1.

I dont do Letterman or Conan. If it aint Leno then i'm off to something that will keep my interest. Those two cant get it done. Jays a REAL car guy.
Small Block

I think that Jimmy Fallon is better than Dave, Jay, Conan, or Jimmy Kimmel!! I wish that he was on first then I wouldn't have to stay up so late to watch him.

i liked conan in his old 1230 time slot back in the day... it just seems kinda stupid now. if it was up to me, jimmy fallon wouldnt be on at all, and conan and jay at there old times

I think that Jimmy Fallon is better than Dave, Jay, Conan, or Jimmy Kimmel!! I wish that he was on first then I wouldn't have to stay up so late to watch him.
Ditto- lick it for $10.

I like that Craig Anderson, the limey on the Late Late show.He is hilarious, on really late tho. I dont know if he is on anymore. I watched Jimmy Fallon and he is nothin but a train wreck! He should do the honourable thing and do like his last name on a sword! He gets till the end of the season and he's gassed. I liked Conan, but his hair-do and he can get a little annoying. Leno is a car guy, but still a smug dick! I liked Johnny Carson, he had tons of quality guests that drank on set and smoked!

get his $$ they owe him (NBC), they messed up his contract, then go to FOX make even more $$s and buy all the FABO members a 426 crate engine please! :)

I know people that work with his group that he brought from NY and he is a butt head to work for. He needs to go back to NY and stay there.

Conan can go off air for all I care. I gave him chance until the night he had that character Bruno/ on as guest and He did a lap dance in Conan's face. It was gross and NBC and show's producers should have canned the show or that bit. I like Jay Leno a lot, but I liked too many drama shows that were at same time as his new show. Jay has class like Johnny did.

I like that Craig Anderson, the limey on the Late Late show.He is hilarious, on really late tho. I dont know if he is on anymore.

You mean Craig FERGUSON?????

AS far as Jay and Conan go, Leno does the better late night show. I've tried to watch Conan O'Brien since he first started on NBC and just don't see that he's all that great, never got him. Triumph the insult dog, and when he puts a picture of a celeb up and they superimpose a mouth to do the talking are his best skits. And bringing back that Andy Richter, what a buffoon, poor comic, poor actor, adds no value whatsoever to the show.

JMNSHO

FF

-
Back