Should I change lca bushings ????

-
Reaction score
I'm am in the process of tearing my front end apart,question due I really need to replace the lca bushings?? Every thing seem tight. Shure would save a lot of work not having to remove the torsion bars.

Moe

I would. I'd rather do everything at once vs having to go back an do it later. Also just because it looks/feels tight, doesn't make it so. You'll notice the difference the moment you take the car back out with the rebuilt front in.

I would change them. You live in Washington (no salt on the road right?). I would try and remove them. So guys would argue, but I would go with urethane, helps tighten up that area quite a bit.

Its better to be safe than sorry if you dont change them when you have it tore down youll be kiking yourself in the *** the first time you take it out for a ride after getting it back together just my opinion

I would certainly pull the arms out and take a look. They're not that hard to replace. This is the only area the poly bushings are not recommended.

Well pulled the uca bushings today longer to make the tool than to get them out. Going to replace with off set bushings moog

Moe

-
Back