should I go orange???

-

moparsegura

moparmaster
Reaction score
Taught myself how to photo-shop. Kinda......how does orange look??? One just orange and one with black top and hockey stick stripe.

Attachments

• orangecuda.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 310
  • orangecuda2.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 309
All orange aint so bad. Orange and black is haloweeney

Yea, I stole a version of Photoshop off the internet and tried to do it myself. Still learning how to work it. I'm about done with body work and haven't really picked a color. I like orange....plus I have 3 gallons of it so I'm kinda thinking about a orange Cuda. Never seen one so thinking with a black hood and hockey stick stripe it won't look so bad.

I love orange. Just never seen a Orange Cuda. Hate to paint it then have to re-do it if it turns out like crap

Both look good, but I like the first one better... might not be everyone's taste, so it may effect resale value (if you even care about that).

What color did it come with from the factory?

Na- resale value is not a worry. I'll keep it forever.....plus it's a 1969 Barracuda, hell if it was pink someone would buy it! I think I'll go with the all orange and black hood though.

hey, i was gonna put a hockey stripe on mine, and it would of been orange as well but i already have an orange vega and orange 73 cuda haha
they actually make a new hotwheels 68 cuda with black out hood with hockey strip in blue, black and yellow

you could go in between the black hood and full top black like mine heres some pics
barraCuda020-1.jpg

barraCuda019.jpg

barraCuda018.jpg

barraCuda037.jpg

th_barraCuda038.jpg

hey, i was gonna put a hockey stripe on mine, and it would of been orange as well but i already have an orange vega and orange 73 cuda haha
they actually make a new hotwheels 68 cuda with black out hood with hockey strip in blue, black and yellow

you could go in between the black hood and full top black like mine heres some pics
barraCuda020-1.jpg

barraCuda019.jpg

barraCuda018.jpg

barraCuda037.jpg

th_barraCuda038.jpg

Sweet car man!! Don't see to many plum crazy....I love it!

I have, I mean my little boy has a Hot Wheel of a yellow '68 with a black hood and a hockey stripe... I should try to find it and take a picture. It's pretty cool....

I definately like the second one better, you don't see many 2 tone Cuda's I think it is a good body style for it. JMO

I all most bought an orange 67 cuda convertible with a black top it looked really good
I think the second paint scheme would look badass

I like them both The first one looks like it could be factory. And the second looks more "upper class". So it depends on the look you're going for.

Two tone hot wheels... not orange but yellow, black hood, hockey stripe...

Attachments

• IMG_4201.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_4202.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_4200.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_4199.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 130
-
Back