Should I sell it? What's it worth?

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
Never get out of it what I got in it.-I know that for sure.

Just wondering what I could get for the beast if I decided to sell.

My Wife tells me I will never sell that car, but little does she realize that although it took close to ten years to build I would sell it in a heartbeat for the right price.
Plus sure would be fun to start another project.

I think I'm getting bored and need another canvass.

46.jpg

Yeah, I wouldnt sell it, you know if you do, it would eventually come back around and bite you in the ***!! just find a cheap clunker and start working on it.

Would you like me to write you a cheque that would make you start getting the paper work read,Mrmopartech
If you are serious,I will start writting on my end.

Idc who you are, if you sold something like this you deserve to be stabbed in the face with a fork!! Find yourself a duster or something more serious, like a charger or 70 roadrunner.
craigslist has a few dusters in kansas and missouri for a few hundred.

If your bored,park it to the side and get yourself another project to build.Once it,s done,then you can choose which one to sell.I know money can be a situation,but you could do it in say 5-10 years money wise.Good Luck.

P.S I,d keep it until you find exactly the car you could replace it with.:-D

Spaz its done i assume u don't owe anything on it put a cover on it and start another u can have more than one good luck in ur search that is one sweeeeeeeeet cuda...........superdart340

Hey Spaz tell me where ya live so I can get my buddy Guido to pay ya a visit and slap some sense into ya he owes me one.:angry7: Besides if you sell it you'll hate yourself and all we'll hear on FABO is your sobbing and whining that you shouldn't have sold it.8):toothy10::toothy10:

Assuming that the next car would take as long to build as the Cuda did. I wouldn't sell it 10 yrs. is a long time to go without a ride to take to the shows. I know I'm there now with a car under construction and nothing running to enjoy.

Idc who you are, if you sold something like this you deserve to be stabbed in the face with a fork!! Find yourself a duster or something more serious, like a charger or 70 roadrunner.
craigslist has a few dusters in kansas and missouri for a few hundred.

LMAO, I just spit potato chips out my nose, thanks....:cheers:

hell if your bored you can do my scamp:toothy10: and I'll drive the cuda till you get done:-D

u should keep it and build a cheaper sleeper!!! it wont cost much to hang on to it lol and you probably shouldnt sell it on here lol. we all know how much blood sweat and tears is in that so no one will make an offer lol

well I'll be the bad guy and throw out a price....$27k...but I know what you've done and how long...blood sweat and tears....

aloha

Everything has a price I guess but more times than not you never get out of a car what you have put in time and money wise. If your bored let it go, calculate what you have in it to consider a number that takes it. Your car is extremely cool and unique, i've liked it since the first time I saw it on the sight. Great work!

Was not a fan of that notch back style UNTIL i seen that one ... Thats the way i would do it ...if i were to get one ... Post more pictures ... would like to see more of the sweet ride .

ill trade you for my 70 dart right now no strings attached! haha of course thatd be a bad idea on my end and unfair on your end

Never get out of it what I got in it.-I know that for sure.

Just wondering what I could get for the beast if I decided to sell.

My Wife tells me I will never sell that car, but little does she realize that although it took close to ten years to build I would sell it in a heartbeat for the right price.
Plus sure would be fun to start another project.

I think I'm getting bored and need another canvass.

46.jpg

Well I know what you mean and feel buddy, out of curiousity, what is the build on the car? Know a few people that have been looking and may offer a decent some of cash, not sure if would be what you would want, but it may be.. take care NICE Car :)

11.0-1 360 pushing close to 450 horse before final carb change and tuning.

A-833 four speed, hurst comp plus, pistol grip.

742 case 8-3/4 sure grip w 3.23 gears, pinion snubber.

20 gal fuel cell, electric holley hp 125 pump, quiet.

8pt roll cage.

Mini tubbed, ss springs, sub frame connectors.

4 wheel master power brake manual disk conversion.

front end rebuilt, boxed LCA's for strength.

Heavy duty tortion bars, corners pretty good for an a body with no sway bar and skinnys up front, impresses my mopar buddies who know how crappy these things handle.

Manual quick ratio steering box.

EZ wiring, aftermarket gauges, lotsa crazy, weird mods.

Am I on crack, no, just kicking around the idea, nothing serious..yet.

If I owned that car I would keep it forever. Get another project to occupy yourself. My problem is when my car is apart I don't have another one to drive. My little 65 is way more fun then my hemi magnum.

-
Back