should I sue?

-
this is why the courts are so clogged w/cases. sounds like a unfortunate series of events. glad every one is ok but I don't think suing anyone will benefit either of you. unfortunate event does not costitute you being awarded any money.

back to where it was 2 pages ago. get the people together, get the changes made and be prepared to pay more for it. unfortunately that is usually how it works at the end of the day. keep us up to date, it will be another challenge for you.

you can start by asking the town/city for the map that shows the PRIORITY streets for removal etc. It is available, possibly online, although they don't like people to know.

you live where there is snow and ice you should be prepared for this.

Severe weather (snow) service here in Georgia is inedequate to say the least.

A few weeks ago we got pounded with freezing rain right before rush hour with a quick moving storm.
There were over 1000 reported accidents, mind you there were probably a few thousand more unreported.
everyone I talked to a couple days later either knew someone that wrecked their car, saw someone wreck their car or actually wrecked their own car that night and the next day.
Road crews only had sand no salt and their solution , as always in these conditions is to simply stay home.

The idea of suing for an accident due to icy road conditions will get you laughed at here in the states, I don't know about Canada's rules, but you would think up there there would be a plow truck on every corner, government and private owned.

Down here, the southern states are especially slap out of luck.

I know when I lived In Pennsylvania if the road crews did not come out, the private plow truck were out in full force just to help out their neighbors.

Chains on all 4 will get you just about anywhere you want to go safely. :-D

Attachments

• Truck2.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 123
QUOTE:
needsaresto
O.K haters,just remember when you post useless stuff as usual I dont read past the first line.
needsaresto
Morons obviously dont read the entire thread before posting.

UHHHHH......You contradicted yourself. You asked for the publics opinion, so why are you mad you got it?

What exactly do you mean by package in the mail, is this a threat?

Wow, youve left quite an impression. Which I will keep to myself as i,m not needing undue litigation.

I just got back in off the road and saw your threatening reply about sending something in the mail. First off don't you ever threaten someone you don't know. You asked our opinion and got all upset about the answers. Yes i said to grow up , think before you do something stupid. I guess i am what you call a hater, no i am not, i am a opinionator. So do me and you a favor and send me your address and i'll save you the postage and drop by to pick up whatever you were going to send. I drive a big rig for a living and your address is no different than another, my gps will bring me to your front door. If you can't stand the answer don't ask the question and never bring some ones family and children into the issue you started. There are way to many good people in this forum for you to start whinning about their answers. Somewhere on this forum is the quote that life is hard but it is harded if you are stupid now go jump on john waynes back pilgram. If anyone agrees fine,if you don't fine, i live in a free thought world and it has worked for me for 61 years, i don't expect anyone to live up to my expectations and request the same from them. So please think before you ask! In 8 years up there you have learned nothing about mother nature but i hope alittle about yourself.

-
Back