Should I trade?

-
I like it!!!! It will turn heads and ears when you pass by anyone while driving it. I would have traded for it in a heartbeat!!!

What I've wanted to know from the getgo is how was the return trip from the trade? That must have been some fun, especially the looks from others on the road (and cops??)
Are ya planning a quick trip up I-45 and around the white house to show our (self) exhaulted "leader" how ya feel about gasohol?

ATB

BC

If you're ready for something different…looks like you've found it!! Much easier to load a keg of beer in that truck than worrying about damaging the car…(just kidding)! You've got a stash of A bodies so I'd say trade for a day….drive the heck out of it and see how you like it...at the end of the day if you want it in your driveway make the trade…sounds like his minds (or his wife's) is already made up. Just don't want to regret your decision without a thorough tryout. I've jumped quickly on things which I later wished I'd taken my time on. Best of luck!!!

Thanks guys for all the comments. Im very happy with it. I trailered it home. I live 16 hours from the guys house. He is happy as well.

Glad to see you made it home with your new ride. I guess you got out ahead of that freezing rain Sunday morning when you left St Louis. We ended up heading out about 6:00 am and had about 1/8" of ice on the windshield. It was a little slow going at first but eventually got out in front of the ice. Good to meet you that weekend. Good luck with the truck.

Glad to see you made it home with your new ride. I guess you got out ahead of that freezing rain Sunday morning when you left St Louis. We ended up heading out about 6:00 am and had about 1/8" of ice on the windshield. It was a little slow going at first but eventually got out in front of the ice. Good to meet you that weekend. Good luck with the truck.

We hit the ice in the morning. Wierd feeling to have the trailer wanting to come around on you. It was great meeting you all. Took us 16 hrs to get home from Petersburg.

Congrats Slappy!! Should I also say congrats to Sprecks?? Sounds like you made a swap with him?? Either way, Sprecks did a fair bit of work on Dads 67 cuda and does some damn good work!! Glad both parties made it home safe n sound!!

Id do it man , you dont see these things driving around. Thats a real head turner for sure. Plus you have other a bodies and this would be a cool addition....

Hey Steve... Jay met us in St Louis. He took my 72 Demon project back to Illinois for a friend of ours to finish up and sell. I actually made a deal with Slappy for his Yellow Duster, you've seen the pictures in one of my posts as well as Slappy's "trade" post. Thanks go out to Slappy, lots of dealin' that night, it turned out to be a pretty miserable drive both ways for him .

Hey Steve... Jay met us in St Louis. He took my 72 Demon project back to Illinois for a friend of ours to finish up and sell. I actually made a deal with Slappy for his Yellow Duster, you've seen the pictures in one of my posts as well as Slappy's "trade" post. Thanks go out to Slappy, lots of dealin' that night, it turned out to be a pretty miserable drive both ways for him .

Hey Jim how are ya?? (sorry for hijacking) I knew about the deal you and Slappy had. Again Beautiful car!! So you and Slappy drove together to ST Loo?? Did Jay have the A100?? I love love love that thing!! Weird our drive from CO was perfect?? LOL glad ya all made it home safe n sound.

Nope, 3 way meet in St Louis. I brought the Demon, Jay brought an empty trailer, Slappy brought two trucks and trailers with both cars and went on to his A100 deal 1st thing in the morning on his way home.

Nope, 3 way meet in St Louis. I brought the Demon, Jay brought an empty trailer, Slappy brought two trucks and trailers with both cars and went on to his A100 deal 1st thing in the morning on his way home.

Bingo, I get ya now! You sound a heckuva lot more organized than me....

It's great, members meeting up with members. Now I've met Slappy, 4SPDRAGTOP, and JAWS (already knew him but didn't know he was on FABO), and of course SPRECKS and SLAPPY got to meet too.

Bingo, I get ya now! You sound a heckuva lot more organized than me....

It was a site to behold. Four trailers four trucks. Iron moving from this trailer to that trailer. All this going on at a miniture golf course parking lot in the dark under a street light. Somehow or another everyone ended up with what they were suppose to...at least I think so...lol.

It's great, members meeting up with members. Now I've met Slappy, 4SPDRAGTOP, and JAWS (already knew him but didn't know he was on FABO), and of course SPRECKS and SLAPPY got to meet too.

Drag yer arse up here to Moparfest! You will meet tons o' good ol Canuck members!

It was a site to behold. Four trailers four trucks. Iron moving from this trailer to that trailer. All this going on at a miniture golf course parking lot in the dark under a street light. Somehow or another everyone ended up with what they were suppose to...at least I think so...lol.

Hey J, Thats funny, I got the shadiest of pics running thru my mind.

Sorry , but not a chance. I am not even a dart-s / duster guy and I would not do the trade
ever. Cheers.

I would how ever trade Al Bundy's duster for it, but not your dart .

-
Back