Should I trade?

-

Slappy

Reaction score
Should I trade for this? I really think this is cool. My 75 Dart Sport for the A100

Attachments

• DSC_0204.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 843
  • DSC02115.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 829
that is a hard choice need more info like what motors are in each you know details lol I know its a 440 lol just like what all has been done to both I bet that a100 screams though

Wow, that IS a tough call! I can't answer that without driving both of them. :D

Definitely a cool *** van but I think the novelty would wear off and you would regret the trade.

well the truck has a 440 set up just like the little red wagon Interior is basic but in really nice shape. trans is a rebuilt unit. My dart has everything rebuilt. small block 318 bigger cam but a cruiser. My car is turn key as well as his. They both have a few small issues that need addressing.

more pix

Attachments

• DSC02117.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 806
  • DSC02122.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 806
  • DSC02127.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 810
The only reason Im considering it is I do have another a-body in the garage and I always thought the a100 was different

The A-100 is really cool, does it still have the straight axle in the front?
I had a 69 van and it really drove like ****.
More recently I had a 71 D-100 as a daily driver, yes with everything rebuilt in the front, it really still drove like ****.
Drive the truck, not necessary getting on to see how fast it will go, but nice and easy to see how it reacts to normal road conditions.

It has a straight axle with drum brakes. Guy says it hooks hard and drives straight. He has is set up for e85 right now. The engine trans and diff are mounted on one subframe. No driveshaft. trans is bolted to diff directly

Im leaning torwards it. The guy has been very honest and says he is getting rid of it because its more power than he wanted. His wife wont ride with him.

I would probly trade [since you got other toys]. I swear i seen that truck for sale several years ago [the 440 side striping is hard to forget] but can't remember where [website].

The A100 is way cool but so is your car. Your ride is more of a cruiser. I can see taking your Dart on a highway cruise to a show. The A100 is a different story. If the show is in a town nearby take the A100 but i"m sure it isn't a fun drive for a few hours. Just a opinion. I would give my left one for one and my right for the other. lol tmm

Guy says truck never overheated in 90 degree heat. He said it is loud going down the road for sure. Im sure the Dart is way more comfortable. Ive owned the Dart for 7 years and I think Im ready for something different .

-
Back