Shout out to Phoenix coatings and blueprint engines.

-

Cope

Fusing with fire
Reaction score
I'm trying to buy and engine and Johnny at blueprint has gone above and beyond to help me out. He took time out of his day off to talk to me and make sure everything was right. Also due to no fault on their end there was an issue with my payment and he personally called me to figure out how to make it work.
I would recommend him and blueprint to anyone looking for a crate engine.

Leanna at Phoenix coatings all went out of her way to talk to me on her day off. She even happened to be eating dinner and asked if she could call me AFTER DINNER!
WOW!

I ended up being on the phone LATE into the night BSing about MOPAR and life in general. It was a very enjoyable experience just to chat with folks that are this passionate about the same things we are.

I cant recommended these companies highly enough!

Great people at both companies!

Thanks again to you folks for taking your personal time to help me out.

That level of customer service just doesn't seem to exist any more, so when I find it its very nice!

I'm trying to buy and engine and Johnny at blueprint has gone above and beyond to help me out. He took time out of his day off to talk to me and make sure everything was right. Also due to no fault on their end there was an issue with my payment and he personally called me to figure out how to make it work.
I would recommend him and blueprint to anyone looking for a crate engine.

Leanna at Phoenix coatings all went out of her way to talk to me on her day off. She even happened to be eating dinner and asked if she could call me AFTER DINNER!
WOW!

I ended up being on the phone LATE into the night BSing about MOPAR and life in general. It was a very enjoyable experience just to chat with folks that are this passionate about the same things we are.

I cant recommended these companies highly enough!

Great people at both companies!

Thanks again to you folks for taking your personal time to help me out.

That level of customer service just doesn't seem to exist any more, so when I find it its very nice!

I haven't dealt with Blueprint, but have had a couple of unobtanium '72 FURY III emblems done by Leann. She is awesome to work with and takes the time to understand what the customer wants. Her Powder Coating is out of this world. Some of her Mopar finned valves covers and air filters are so pretty, you don't know whether to put them on the engine or hang as art.

Agree 1000% Leann did a set of valve covers for me a few years back those things came out top-notch:thumbsup::thumbsup:..

I haven't had the pleasure of working with Blueprint Engines yet, but I'll echo the outstanding service and quality provided by Leanna at Phoenix Coatings.
Leanna has done both finned valve covers and an intake manifold for me with OUTSTANDING results. Send your powder coating requirements to her - you will not be disappointed in the results.

Brian, thank you for the call and the generous compliments. :D I enjoyed the chat and look forward to the next one.

I've been a fan of yours for awhile now -- honesty and integrity rank very high on my list. I look forward to working with you and your customer whenever you guys are ready. (Tell me he's that high end guy from your other post and really make my day LOL!!! I forgot to ask you the other night.)

Thanks again!

Johnny from Blue Print Engines has a great rep here. This is not surprising to read but most happy to read it. Giving props is a good thing to do.

Now speaking of which, my favorite powder coasters has chimed in and I’ll second the notion of her great work & wonderful customer service. You deserve that and more honey. “Outstanding” is a word that comes to mind with LeAnna.

I missed this one! thanks all as always! customers always find ways to make our engines their own, and I imagine one gussied up with Phoenix Coated bling is a great looking powerplant! always heard great things about Phoenix Coatings!

Here are the valve covers and intake mentioned in Post #4 that Leanna has powder coated for me.
Take particular note of the lettering on the intake highlighted in a different color.

vc1.jpg
airgap.jpg

-
Back