Show us your Daily Drivers!!!

-

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
Here are a few pics from earlier after I cleaned my truck. It's an 07 that was a really late build, it came through the line on June 31 07 for paint and I bought it the July 31 07. It is supposed to be the first Yellow one sold in NC but I can't confirm that. It hit 51XXX miles this week. The color is called Detonator Yellow how appropriate. There is even a pic of the Duster in the garage in the background.

Clean Truck 001.jpg

Clean Truck 002.jpg

Clean Truck 012.jpg

Clean Truck 008.jpg

For having a DD that was rusty and crusty. You shoulda seen my Datsun Pickup with a 283. LOL, it had duct tape on the fenders to keep the puddle water off of the windshield, she wouldn't ride in it.

Heres my Beauty.

After a day at the lake
100_2283.jpg

Killing VW's
IMGP5081.jpg

Just chillin
100_3175.jpg

Im going to rattle bomb it flat black soon

For having a DD that was rusty and crusty. You shoulda seen my Datsun Pickup with a 283. LOL, it had duct tape on the fenders to keep the puddle water off of the windshield, she wouldn't ride in it.

Not that my wife is fond of it, either. But her's is all one color and in nice condition. I keep hers cleans (when I can) and she's happy with it. It's my truck, she knows it's my truck. I look at it like the line in Star Wars when Leia sees the Millenium Falcon for the first time: "You came here in that? You're braver that I thought!" Yeah, it's not the prettiest, but it's saved her bacon more than once. :-D

After a day at the lake? Looks like you didn't get it close enough to the lake..

Actually I got it to close to the lake, you can actually see the "soup" line on the front bumper. We had three trucks trying to pull it out. :) didn't budge. Ended up having to hire a tow truck. Lucky for me, I know lots of tow truck drivers.

My 1989 factory Turbo 2.5 4 cyl. Mini Van
11.5 p.s.i. Turbo Boost
250,000 miles and the head has never been off.
Functional Hemi 'Cuda hood scoop

Caravan_004_Small_.JPG

Scoop02_Small_.jpg

Caravan_009_Small_.JPG

Drag01.jpg

GotBoost.JPG

My driver while Victoria is getting some updates

Computer Repair Ken Slater 024.jpg

Computer Repair Ken Slater 071.jpg

Here's mine. And then of course the last one is what I play with on the weekends.

Ken

DSCN1085.jpg

DSCN1095.jpg

DSCN1088.jpg

DSCN1084.jpg

image0001.jpg

here's mine! a 68 dart 2dr HDT with a built SL6, lots of goodies. have been getting 20 mpg avg going to work.

1022091458.jpg

1022091502.jpg

1022091503.jpg

First Dyno Run.jpg

Love the color of your rig!
Daily drivers,
Ok, Here's ours!:glasses7:

These are my daily drivers too. I prefer to drive Baby because she is reliable. BOF is to possessed. Fern she is still in the works. Hopefully she will be ready soon so I can drive her.

I dont go out much but when I do, this is what gets me there.
I can also be seen in the wifes Avalanche on occasion.

DSC00006 (Custom) (4).JPG

old picture but truck looks the same

Ramhauler.jpg

My guess this was taken in 2001 before heading to Deadwood SD. The truck now has 120,400 miles. Was not my daily driver at 1st but has been made it in the last year. Great on the road, about 19 MPG driving back and forth to work and will pull my trailer @ 80 all day long, likes a little more fuel to do it...............LOL.

Ramhauler.jpg

Not a Mopar, but it's great for picking up parts in, plus year around *** haul'n

wrx1.JPG

-
Back