Show us your Daily Drivers!!!

-
My DD:

07 HEMI RAM REAR 72dpi.jpg

Mine's in my sig. When I start having to pay for my own gas I might get a used Volkswagen TDI Jetta; they can be upgraded pretty easily to go decently quick and still get 45 MPG on the highway. Right now I average about 16 with mixed driving (2.76s and less power from high altitude are killers in town...).

If I could drive.. It would be my 1989 corolla 4 door le. 27th corolla made in Canada. And supposedly one of one

thanks it took me a while to find some one to make it,,,now he is out of busniess,,,ma mopar said put up 5 grand or dont make copied graphics,,,,i love this one i designed for the tail gate,,, thanks again

dodge ram stripe and bike 006.jpg

Heres my mini. Its more mitsubishi than mopar, but they were making stuff with the same parts for a while.

Its a 90 mighty max truck with 87 mitsubishi starion 2.6L intercooled turbo.

%24%20shot (Medium).jpg

Price of fuel has gotten me into the economy market but I may have gone too far. One thing is that is always starts no matter how cold but it's just not as fast as it used to be! Heck Iam wore out befor I get to town but I get 10 miles to the six-pack without worring about DWI!!!!

022.jpg

There not to hard to find I had a Ramcharger and was looking at buying a newer Ram a buddy has a 85 Crew and I realized how functional it was (seating for 4 and a bed) He found this one on a fluke had been sitting for some time. But they were made from the mid 70's-85.

914c6509.jpg

MVC-005S.jpg

Price of fuel has gotten me into the economy market but I may have gone too far. One thing is that is always starts no matter how cold but it's just not as fast as it used to be! Heck Iam wore out befor I get to town but I get 10 miles to the six-pack without worring about DWI!!!!

I need this to hitch the rotties to. :-D

022.jpg

-
Back