Show your aftermarket throttle cables for holleys.

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
Looking to get a nice aftermarket throttle cable and bracket for my Holley street avenger.
I need some ideas, care to share what you are using?

I dont have a pic but i went with the Lokar setup Easy to install, trim, and fit. even has the ball on the end to go through the stock pedal. I just bought the 24" universal black one and trimmed it to fit. I also used the LKR4000 bracket for the back carb bolt. The only problem is it likes to twist into the carb but I'm workin on a fix for that!

i got the lokar set up,and i love it. http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/...on=view&current=dartupdates009-1.jpg&newest=1

th_dartupdates009-1.jpg

i picked up a universal "spectre" one from autozone. Used the universal bracket you can get form the same company and have been plenty happy with it. i think i paid something like $20 for the cable and $10 for the bracket.

Thought I recognized that engine.....lol.

Here is mine if it helps. Lokar is THE way to go.

Picture 058.jpg

Picture 059.jpg

This is a 72 Duster throttle cable and peddle setup on my 1966 Dart 408,witha Holley throttle bracket.
car pics 66 Dart 172.jpg

car pics 66 Dart 172.jpg

I have the lokar cable setup for both throttle and kick down. I bought from Mancini and it was packaged as Mancini but sure it was lokar. Identical as picture that abodyjoe posted.

-
Back