Show Your Big Block A body!

-
dusterfrtsmall.jpg

duster440.jpg

updatedd440.jpg

What a clean engine install and it's purdy!

RCK850, sweet looking Duster!! =P~

2darts, Love your Dart #2 8), and makes me wonder how the #1 looks.

2darts that is a really nice car, I also noticed that this was your first post so welcome to FABO

Well alot of very sharp and nice A-bodys with Big Blocks. I got the A body and got a Big Block sooooooooooo i guess i need to put them together, huh.

Lovin' this thread! Beaters, projects, drivers, street thugs, strip cars, sleepers... these are ALL great!

My '69, had '67 hood/grilles when I got it, I will finally have the last pieces of the '69 grille "puzzle" back from the rechromers tomorrow, it'll be nice to see the car with a "face" on it again! Still waiting on my bumpers from Year One...

Here's my street beater: 496, cross-bolted 440 block, 4.15 crank, Eagle H-Beams, prepped Edelbrocks, Ross 11:1, 1.6 Harland Sharps, Hughes hydraulic 6.10/6.14 lift, 246/250 duration, ported M-1, 950 HP, Pro-Parts headers, Cheetah 3500 stall, Cheetah reverse manual 727, 3.91 S/G with Moser axles, SSBC front brakes.

Barracuda in Garage.jpg

Heres my 68. I started a big block transplant last month,and I'm making some progress.

0406101722.jpg

512 stroker, Indy raised port heads, tubular automotive headers.

0424101058.jpg

cal tracs ,relocated perches, monoleafs and adjustable rancho shocks done. dana60-locker and 325/50/15 mt radials , minitubs and frame connectors getting done real soon.

Dark green metallic, pealing clear coat, rust, dirt, big block 4 speed = mean

DSC04110.jpg

DSC05463.jpg

This car has 16,000 original miles. It was almost a shame to cut it up. Radio delete car, no rug, no lighter, only option was power steering. Changed bench seat to 66 Barracuda buckets, custom upholstered. Now has warmed over 440 with HP exhaust manifolds, Freddie Brown tranny, 3000 stall, frame connectors, mini tubbed wth 8 3/4 and SS springs. front end upgraded to heavy torsion bars and disc brakes. Runs high 11s all day on pump gas.

DSC00216.jpg

bob4.jpg

DSC00407.jpg

This car has 16,000 original miles. It was almost a shame to cut it up. Radio delete car, no rug, no lighter, only option was power steering. Changed bench seat to 66 Barracuda buckets, custom upholstered. Now has warmed over 440 with HP exhaust manifolds, Freddie Brown tranny, 3000 stall, frame connectors, mini tubbed wth 8 3/4 and SS springs. front end upgraded to heavy torsion bars and disc brakes. Runs high 11s all day on pump gas.

Got some info on the Motor?

Heres mine, 76 Dart sport 512 stroker tunnel ram Duel 750 mighty demon carbs, solid roller cam Pertronics ignition.

mothers day car show pics 001.jpg

and another valiant :) yeah

Rear end shot of my 440 Demon, with the new 3" Summit exhaust.
Car is Loud, and I might eventually change out the mufflers for something quieter.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKpTqy9bKAc"]YouTube- Demon with new 3" exhaust[/ame]

Rear end shot of my 440 Demon, with the new 3" Summit exhaust.
Car is Loud, and I might eventually change out the mufflers for something quieter.

YouTube- Demon with new 3" exhaust

I have the same exhaust. I am really happy with it. Best bang for your buck. I hate it when people say that the cheaper kits are crap, and then recomend you get it profesionally done for $1500+

Phil

-
Back