Sigh, Some people...

-
It has to be the worst car I have ever driven, my co-worker brought my 3/4 ton work Van in for service and brought that back as a loaner.She thought it was cute it was a piece of ****.

First one we saw was on Crete when my wife and I were there for my work a couple of years ago. Her first words were, "That's cute!"
My response was, "Looks like a 'speed bump' to me and, sorry, I won't buy I car I have to put on."
I just can't see driving a car that has less horsepower, and probably is less safe, than my motorcycle.

They crash tested one head-on w/ a heavy-*** Mercedes at a combined speed of like 60 mph, and surprisingly the driver of the Smart only suffered busted legs (based on the data from the dummy). They're not as death-trappish as they look. But I can't say I see myself ever driving one... and the attitude that seems to come as a standard option is rivaled only by hybrid owners

I would never buy one, but I heard they are built to take a hell of an impact. The passenger compartment is built kinda like a top fuel; the car will disintegrate around you while the passenger compartment remains intact. I seen a video of one at a crash test sight and they pulled it into a concrete wall at like 75 and the thing bounced in the air about 3-4ft and every panel fell off but the passenger compartment looked undamaged. I think you would still end up with a nice case of whiplash though.

Are they really that smart?

I don’t care what you drive, the outcome will be about the same in a situation like that, you won’t be going home again. :sad10:

I wonder what kind of car that is? The 5 lug aluminum wheel looks like a GM from the 90’s

I don’t care what you drive, the outcome will be about the same in a situation like that, you won’t be going home again. :sad10:

I wonder what kind of car that is? The 5 lug aluminum wheel looks like a GM from the 90’s

I got that in a e-mail and doubt that it's a smart car too. I'd still rather be in my full frame Ramcharger in that situation than ANY compact car given the choice.

AHHH! I love the smell of raw gas,especially when it's covering a Dork,lol!!

Did much the same to a guy driving a Volkwagen Rabbit that was tailgating. Except it was a massive burnout..

I'll never have one. The gas mileage isn't that great for a car of that size and cost.

This picture isn't a smart car, as said above it has 5 lug wheels. I don't care what you are driving, if you are between two loaded dump trucks your car will look like that, not that you'd know it.

smart.jpg

Some supermarket meat/poultry sections carry a brand name, " Smart Chicken ". Made me wonder; if those chickens are so smart then why are they in the supermarket ? Smart Chicken.....Smart Car......hmmmmmmm.

After he said F you. You should have showed him how easy they tip over. I bet two big guys could roll one of those things.

Two cars I will instantly cut off on the highway...a smart car (I call them TARD Cars, and VWs that say "geek squad" on them.

It's how I serve the community.

Hey now leave the Geek Squad guys alone... buddy of mine works there, haha. Cut off all the smart cars ya want though. 8)

After he said F you. You should have showed him how easy they tip over. I bet two big guys could roll one of those things.

I could probably do it myself, I'm 6'4" at 270 lbs.

I wanna try, if we put it on its roof, we can bolt a plank to it and use it as a teeter totter

Now there's an Idea!:cheers: I bet my friends at school would love that!

has anyone ever noticed the people that drive them all weigh 300 lb's yeah let's save gas but god dont hit anything. ut after saying that they could save on funeral cost too just pick up the car & put in the hole

-
Back