Significant other!!

-

69signetv8

Reaction score
OK guys, I've had a few Jagermeister Bombs....Jagermeister & Red Bull!!

KSP did a outstanding thread called MOPAR BABES!!!

Lets beat 15 pages and show your Babe or "Significant other"

I'll start...may god bless!!!

Wife Eileen - 25 years marriage, age ??? higher then 50... shhhhh! I didn't say that..(Now that's guts)

eileen1.jpg

scan0004.jpg

Boy Jimmy you got more balls than I do, my wife would kill me for posting her picture. She's a good looking girl and we've been married going on 26 yrs. but those years have taught me to be careful and to some degree be afraid of the rath that is Janet.

Terry

Boy Jimmy you got more balls than I do, my wife would kill me for posting her picture. She's a good looking girl and we've been married going on 26 yrs. but those years have taught me to be careful and to some degree be afraid of the rath that is Janet.

Terry

Now problem Terry...have a Meister on me :toothy10:

BTW...guys, No need for permission, not asking for a skin show or anything (well maybe)

Hummmm. Perhaps I pushed the limits of respect here? :stop: "Not my intention at all" guys! Just thought our wifies/significant other wasn't a really a bad way to interduce.

"what the hell" I'll have to have another Meister!

1) we were just goofen around one night
2) Tara was worken on the car and my dad snapped a pic

DCP_4075.jpg

DSC_0613.JPGmodified.jpg

1) we were just goofen around one night
2) Tara was worken on the car and my dad snapped a pic

Ha,ha, thats a very cool pic of your lady in the Dart engine bay!!! Kinda looks like when a girl pops out of a cake:cheers: Looks like you two enjoy working on your Mopar together,thats awesome. Sorry my wifes like many other women....run and hide when the camera comes out!! Told her I'd like a pic of her in the convertible so I could post it with my kids pics at work.....maybe one sunny day when hell freezes over LOL:snakeman:

Hummmm. Perhaps I pushed the limits of respect here? :stop: "Not my intention at all" guys! Just thought our wifies/significant other wasn't a really a bad way to interduce.

"what the hell" I'll have to have another Meister!

Didn't notice this post.....no I don't think you've pushed the limits of respect at all, kind of a cool thread, you just might find lots of our "better halves" are like mine and Terry's.....well where's the guy from down south who posted his wifeys pics on KSPs mopar babe thread???? Not a shy wife there, either that or some hubbys gotten a beatin LOL!!!!

Didn't notice this post.....no I don't think you've pushed the limits of respect at all, kind of a cool thread, you just might find lots of our "better halves" are like mine and Terry's.....well where's the guy from down south who posted his wifeys pics on KSPs mopar babe thread???? Not a shy wife there, either that or some hubbys gotten a beatin LOL!!!!

Hear-ya!!
Now I feel like a perv on here all the time!!

Me Nikki in Vegas
l_56b89d45fdc8fb354234221254490523.jpg

Nikki going out to a club
IMG.jpg

Some older modeling pics she did
bw1-1.jpg

bw2.jpg

HellOween
demon1.jpg

cat1.jpg

another club
Nikkipink.jpg

One of my faves in the Scamp

nikkiinscamp.jpg

Here's my fiance Billy and his new toy (he traded his 67 Camaro for it last Sunday) ....

Hi CudaChick and Billy!
Very nice Toy..That will get you guys across the street no problem.

360Scamp...Well done - Hi Nikki, nice pics, very classy !!:cheers:

I'm with demonseed on this one.

Cute?, yes, would she kill me....oh yes.

I'll stick with living longer. LOL!

I`m just realizing how few pictures I have of my girlfriend Cindy, that she doesn`t have her hand in the way. Here`s one of those rare moments and another ,not so rare. Also a great person to me is my mother who `s now in an advanced stage of Alzheimers. Gotta' love my girls though.

scan (Small).jpg

scan0001 (Small).jpg

scan0002.jpg

Gonna make one heck of a 'company car' - better have Mopar power!

Thanks guys! Sorry to report that until the Blown Hemi Fairy shows up and drops one off in the shop for no reason whatsoever, it'll have a 13.79:1 sbc under the uhhhhhhhhhhhhh hood. (Hey it doesn't have a hood -- wtf?!?!) That motor pulled the 3200 lb Camaro to 5.40s in the 1/8 so it should be pretty dang quick. Especially if I'm driving!!! LOL 6'5 @ 280 vs. 5'0 @ 115 ...

Either way, it'll be fun to powder coat the heck out of and show off. Unlike MrMopar, we've got non-lesbo neighbors who LOVE our hot rods. :-D

The ole ball and chain. She's on the right in the first picture. And that's my ugly mug in the second picture.

Heidi.jpg

Me and Heidi.jpg

-
Back