Signs of Spring at Your Place

-
One of these fricken things starts to run, soon 12hrs a day!

ac-condenser.jpg

90* days already... UGH

Yup Dave, Almost hard to imagine just March 1st
upload_2019-4-5_19-6-26.png

Now its really feeling like almost full Spring. Magnolias in the park.
upload_2019-4-5_19-10-18.png

Most of the Cherry's also flowering, and ajust a little pollen on everything.
upload_2019-4-5_19-13-24.png

it also means Mister Smelly is now a regular presence. :rolleyes:
upload_2019-4-5_19-16-14.png

I know, you all think it says Mister Softee, but if you were anywhere near this particular truck, you'ld know its Mister Smelly.

We have a nice Maple in the front yard. Probably about 10 years or so old. I just planted another one about three weeks ago.
Kitty is correct! I've heard the same thing before, my wife used to call them cu...trees.:rofl:

Can't beat Maple's they are sturdy and I like the color change in the fall.

Well this first one we got about ten years ago was "supposed" to be an Autumn Blaze, but I think it is a regular Maple. It does turn nice colors in the fall, but it's not what I would call spectacular. This new one is also supposed to be Autumn Blaze. We'll see. Either way, Maples are nice trees.

93 here day before yesterday, hi 80`s w/ terrible wind yesterday , 51 today .
Yesterday the wind broke about 1/3 of a tree off, and creamed my house/portico, and took out some fence. Ins adjuster coming tomorrow--------
ill see if i can post a pic tomorrow, we had some rough winds here yesterday as well
the niehbour 2 houses down is putting up a new polebarn
the roof is on, and the insulation for the siding, but no siding yet
the wind blew a tree over which took out a considerable section of his roof...it had been on for about 36 hours

ill see if i can post a pic tomorrow, we had some rough winds here yesterday as well
the niehbour 2 houses down is putting up a new polebarn
the roof is on, and the insulation for the siding, but no siding yet
the wind blew a tree over which took out a considerable section of his roof...it had been on for about 36 hours
SUCKS , this is the second time this has happened.

i hear you

i got a few trees in my yard that we swinging quite a bit today too, but i cut down all the ones close to the house last summer

(now that ive seen the neighbours barn, i understand why the neighbours on the other side cute a few tree down yesterday too)

20190411_163132.jpg

20190411_163130.jpg

Last edited:
So Kitty asked me "when do we get to see the effin house?" LOL
Give me a couple of months to settle into a new job. It gets hot like your place in the summer so come and visit in November!

Barbecue is different across the country and you have GOT TO TRY the brisket in Texas.
My family in San Antonio know all the delicious eateries so we don’t even have to hunt those down! Alamo,Natural bridge caverns, river walk down town, and more junkyard sprawls than you can shake a trailer at! COME ON!

-
Back