Signs you are a redneck....

-

djwhog

Reaction score
well and it is too darn cold.

Is -15 farenheight below 0 today, like -40 wind chills and I needed to clean the front pump in the 727 so I can install the custom stator assembly and finally finish the trans..

So I cleaned it in the laundry room sink... wife gave me that look.. :eek:ops:

Is it the same as the one for running a bunch of carb pieces and a intake manifold thru the dishwasher???

Or the one when they stub their toe on the engine stand in the livingroom?

Or the shaft in the freezer and the bearings in the kitchen oven for an easy fit, that gets you that lifted eyebrow....

I just ran a load of seat belts in the washer and some tail lights in the dish washer. My wife didnt seem to care.

I just got that look that said "don't you dare" when I read this thread to my wife

Yeah the dishwasher worked great for my seatbelts. The wife didn't seem to mind. Until I mentioned how I though it would work good washing up transmission cases when doing a rebuild. That's what got me that look.

Is that like using your wifes big pot to boil out a carb. Umm, could be part of the reason she is an ex wife...lol

Man that's a good idea. I've been trying to find a pot to boil out carbs in. I've just been looking in the wrong place. Maybe if I do it while she's gone to work tomorrow she won't notice..:D

My Wife almost broke a toe tripping over a driveshaft safety loop, of all things....in the living room.

So, the dishwasher does a good job on seat belts, huh? Hmm.... :wink:

-
Back