Site Ad Issues?

-
I know you are -- thing is, I set myself as gold and I'm not. So Im looking to see if it's something in your browser or not. Hence why I'm asking other gold members.
I haven't changed anything, but I'm certainly not closed to the possibility it's on my end. I kinda doubt it though.

I haven't changed anything, but I'm certainly not closed to the possibility it's on my end. I kinda doubt it though.

I'm guessing it has something to do with cache on your browser. Thats why a few gold are seeing and others are not... BTW - are you using a VPN? Turn it off for a minute and see. Also maybe try a different browser.

Last edited:
I'm guessing it has something to do with cache on your browser. Thats why a few gold are seeing and others are not... BTW - are you using a VPN? Turn it off for a minute and see. Also maybe try a different browser.
What's a VPN? ......and we've discussed my browser. I'm locked into chrome since this is a chromebook. It will not incorporate any other browser.

...and as for my cache, I've cleared it multiple times, logged out and back in multiple times.

No problems here. Chrome. Android, iPad. Site got a little weird yesterday.

Is it still happening? Any other gold members seeing ads?
I’m buried in ads on my iPhone on this website only. It’s a 13, latest version of safari. I restarted my phone, cleared my cache and history and logged back in. Ads at the top, bottom, and the damn floating ad too.

Gold member, I pay so I don’t have to deal with this BS.

Started this morning, before that only the ad at the very bottom. I’ve been on different wifi networks too, same issue.

I’m buried in ads on my iPhone on this website only. It’s a 13, latest version of safari. I restarted my phone, cleared my cache and history and logged back in. Ads at the top, bottom, and the damn floating ad too.

Gold member, I pay so I don’t have to deal with this BS.

Started this morning, before that only the ad at the very bottom. I’ve been on different wifi networks too, same issue.
I'm glad it's not just me then. Thanks for responding.

Those using Chrome are you clearing the cache in both your browser and your Google account separately?

I'm glad it's not just me then. Thanks for responding.

No problem! It’s super annoying. Here’s a screenshot
733EC2B1-7000-469E-A057-E7C4B64BCC5A.png

If you are having a issue just post a screen shot of the issue and Joey will work on a solution. We all want a smooth running website here.

I have tons of ads now including a popup banner across the bottom I have to X out. It's like I'm not a gold member, but I still am. Anybody else experiencing this?
Yea! Also a agile member. Suddenly! Ads are popping up and covering up to 2/3’s of the page. This - IS- total bullshit!

I find it's taking a lot longer for a page to load .
I shaved while I waited for it to reload on your reply.

I think I’ll start a late night snack for the next late to reload!

:thumbsup: :lol:

-
Back