sitting on the tallest manmade structure

-
Here's a great video of a couple guys climbing a 1768 ft. Com tower. I don't think much of his "safety" procedures, though. Notice when he uses the gorilla hook on a step rung, it could slide right off!!

2vc84kn.jpg

I used to climb before my arthritis finished me off. About 350 is the tallest one I climbed, lots and LOTS of little 60, 80, 120 footers

http://www.artifacting.com/blog/2010/09/15/climbing-a-1768-foot-transmission-tower/

I don't think much of his "safety" procedures, though. Notice when he uses the gorilla hook on a step rung, it could slide right off!!

Hey mullinax you could learn a few things here. First: Make sure you got a tight grip or you could slide off, Second: practice safety or you might end up with a show of hands, and Third: They could have the clap !!!!

Here's a great video of a couple guys climbing a 1768 ft. Com tower. I don't think much of his "safety" procedures, though. Notice when he uses the gorilla hook on a step rung, it could slide right off!!

On a more serious note, your right! Thats some scary stuff right there. I don't think I would want to be part of that one.

-
Back