skips 69 swinger resto

-
Gave the green Swinger a new look and some more air.
Have spent a cosiderable amount of time working with the six pack setup getting it to respond and boy does it ever. LOVE IT!
Designed and machined a new billit air cleaner for more intake flow and K&N filter, looks kind of funky.
Will be testing things at the track soon.
Hope you like it.

Attachments

• DSCF0344.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 344
  • DSCF0345.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 331
  • DSCF0346.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 334
  • DSCF0347.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 331
  • DSCF0349.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 343
  • DSCF0351.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 334
Skip... all I can say is WOW!! .. that Green Dart is freaking awesome...

great work on both cars .i saw the green dart at mr t in cambridge.you got some sick cars there.

Thanks for the kind remarks on the Dart, didn,t know about the hemi hood thing at first but now I wouldn,t have it any other way--the car gets lots of attention at the local shows.
Got the motor out of the Black Dart ---got some heads and stuff from Brian at IMM, great guy to deal with--took for ever to get the forged 3.79 crank I wanted from K-1 but the boat finally landed lol-- should have that up and running by mid July, the engine is slated for the dyno July 1
so it should be back on the road mid july with a little more attitude--I will post when its done.
Cheers!

Well Skip, You sure dun this Dart up right , Great job on this build I have been enjoying in the back ground lurking ( trying to keep my post whoreing to a minimum )
Thank you for sharing a great build and keeping us updated
Outstanding job and love the air breather big time :toothy3::thumrigh:

Very cool 69 valiant you are into, nice work on your build.
I can tell you my experiences and the modifications I made for that 6 pac setup to work really good on my 410, had those carbs on and off dozens of times.
Once you get em right you do not have to fuss with them any more IMO.
Thanks for the thumbs up on my darts.

Thanks memike for compliments on my builds,always feels good when someone likes what you have created.
The new air breather setup works real good, the smaller one I made and ran for a while was starving the stroker at WOT for air, not much on the market for the six pac setup so this one is definately one of a kind.

-
Back