Slant 6's n parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
That figures. They all gotta be too far away. I don't NEED one but I love the motors n I'd hate to see someone scrap one so I figured if someone had one they were gonna scrap I'd gladly take it!

I'd also like some free Slant stuff...and if anybody is going to trash some Max Wedge heads or manifolds, I'll take those too....oh, yeah...aluminum Hemi's. If you've got any Aluminum 426's or even 392's, I'll come get those too.
This is a great idea!!! Thanks OP!

Oh and while we're lookin for free Hemi's n all I'll take a free '71 or '72 Scamp, any condition!:burnout:

Great idea! I'll take any free slant stuff too! Even if you're not close and I just pay shipping (if under $30 or so), thats fine. I'm in the NC/VA area but go to school and work in the Charlotte, NC area. Thanks!

-Forrest

How close to I-65? I make a run to Decatur, AL from time to time. I will be pulling a 225 with 186,000 out of my Signet in a couple weeks to get ready for a repaint. Will be replacing it with either a 44,000 stock 225 or a worked over one I just bought. I usually stop overnight at the Somerset exit 46 in Tennessee.
It will need a carb, I took the carb of my post car for another member, so I need the one off of this engine.

I'm only 20 minutes or so from I-65 :) I'll be more than happy to meet you at either an exit in Bowling Green or exit 2 in KY which is the Franklin exit. PM me whenever you think it'll be n we can exchange #s or whatever n I'll meet you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back