Slant Six fun graphic

-
You need to make one for us Georgia boys who know people that marry family members.

How about "Buzzin first cousin." ha, ha. just kidd'n.

Me too Mike! I like that one the best. Makes me wish I had a slant now...

I will jump on if a deal can be made up on a price. Would be great to have a reversed one as well. so that if placed on either side of the car, it would face forward. just an idea!!!

I haven't seen much art with attitude for the /6 crowd. In a creative, but unimaginative, moment I made the graphic below. Unlike the V8 crowd, the /6 has exhaust ports facing only the driver's side. If you like it, lift it.

I think I'm going to have to do just that,Lift It !! If everything goes as planned,my Dart will be heading to the Body Shop in Dec !! I think this guy will look pretty damn nice as part of my paint scheme !!Thanks for the idea !!

I like this one,

attachment.php

They're all great! There's something fore everybody. Thanks DD. I have a friend with a slant in his 42 Plymouth. He'll get a big charge out of it. tmm

Hey guys, this threads over a year old....I just seen it has been updated.

If there was enough demand for certain ideas I might be able to make some stickers up for sale.

I laid off of doing stickers a bit with all that has been going on recently but I have just recently been getting back more into it. (currently doing a sweet design for a member...so keep your eyes open and you might see something about it on the forum after he gets it). But I could toy around with some designs/ideas if its worth the time and effort involved.

i keep waiting to see one with a turbo on the header instead of the blower lol

Hey guys, this threads over a year old....I just seen it has been updated.

If there was enough demand for certain ideas I might be able to make some stickers up for sale.

I laid off of doing stickers a bit with all that has been going on recently but I have just recently been getting back more into it. (currently doing a sweet design for a member...so keep your eyes open and you might see something about it on the forum after he gets it). But I could toy around with some designs/ideas if its worth the time and effort involved.

I,like a number of others in this thread would buy one !!! Just holler when they are ready,and I'll Paypal your payment !!

Sorry to those of you who mentioned you would like one with a turbo on it..... I messed around with the image for over an hour and I just could not get a turbo to look right with the image.

Also I am not sure if i mentioned it in this thread or not but I use a vinyl plotter....not a vinyl printing plotter. which means....a printing plotter can take and actually print a full color image onto a white sheet of vinyl. Where as my cutting plotter can cut an image out of a solid color sheet of vinyl .

So I cant make a full color decal of the image.

I did however make a design that I CAN run through my machine and I currently have red or white vinyl I could do them in.

I can also do some facing in a different direction incase someone wanted one for each quarter panel (both facing the front or rear of car) or for the back window (facing each other if desired) or whatever someone was interested in them for.

maybe good stocking stuffers?

If there is enough interest in this design I might make a few of them.

I also have a bunch of other designs I will probably make a run of stickers of soon and post on fabo so be sure to keep a look out.

Attachments

• buzzin BnW.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 145
I like it alot. Would these work well in windows? Cause I would like to stick one on a rear window once the old gal is finished, so long as they're reasonable. :)

Mike Jeffries' very successful Slant-6 race vehicle(s) and team have been known as "Buzzin' Half Dozen" with a very similar graphic since at least 1998; careful not to step on toes, eh?

Mike Jeffries' very successful Slant-6 race vehicle(s) and team have been known as "Buzzin' Half Dozen" with a very similar graphic since at least 1998; careful not to step on toes, eh?

I would of course change a few details about the design and Im not sure if that specific phrase is copyrighted or not?

Still up in the air on if I will make any stickers of it But anyone interested can PM me and we could further discuss it.

I do however have another design or 2 that I am thinking of doing a run of decals on for sure. so I will be posting those up soon!

Also , Im not positive but upon doing some google searching I see most people refer to his as " buzzin half duzzin"

which is also different that what I had in mind.

Any interest in this guys? I made the design a couple of nights ago.

Would make a great "fender emblem" or to stick in your quarter windows or wherever .

Over all dimensions are about 8.75" in width,by about 2" tall. the letters on the left are about 0.5" tall and the letters on the right are about 0.25 " tall.

I have these in white.

$20.00 for a pair shipped.

PM with interest.

Attachments

• Turbo slant six 2 all white.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 121
-
Back