-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuckerjr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My son bought a 74 Duster yesterday and on the way home it ran hot. Checking it out today it looks like the radiator is leaking in about 3 places. So, we are looking for a good used slant six radiator. Let me know what you got!

save urself the headache u may still need to rod out any rad u get just get the new one there under 150 for a good murray online and that was my v8 one im sure slants are cheaper just a thought

I have a dart 73 (225/6) for parts, radiator looks in good condition and not leaking, pm if interested

My son bought a 74 Duster yesterday and on the way home it ran hot. Checking it out today it looks like the radiator is leaking in about 3 places. So, we are looking for a good used slant six radiator. Let me know what you got!

The one 73AbodEE pmed you about is a good radiator that he pulled out of his running car when he upgraded to the V8 if you haven't already bought one in the last 12 days.

Do you still need a radiator? If so I have one that is about 3 years old from my sons 73 duster we just swapped from a slant to 318. Its in great shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back