SLEEPYS 69 swinger project

-
Heres 1 of the motor. I have it on my test stand hasn't been started since 1988.

000_0893.jpg

I got to get me one of those, sure beats the hell out of starting them on the ground:cheers: nice progress by the way, your making me feel like a slacker:-D

attachment.php

Wow you have a great project. I love 69 Swingers. Keep up the great work,
My older brother had one back in the early 70s.

Got front floor pan, inner fenders, frame rails, Waiting on torsion bar crossmember. And it will start going back together.

000_0888.jpg

Is that a AMD floorpan? It looks like it. How did it fit?
Great progress and cudos to you for saving another one that most people would have scrapped.

I'm a 91 Camaro owner who loves old MOPARS!! I love it that you're saving a Dart Swinger from the scrap heap!! Keep up the amazing work!! Maybe my next car after I get my Camaro done will be a MOPAR. Either an A body or a 71-74 Charger!

Sleepy, you amaze me, my friend. WAY more fabrication skills than I can ever have. Congrats on taking the bull by the horns and getting the job done. Car is coming along nicely.

George

I have nothing but time. I'm retired. Now a 4 car stable. 416 duster racecar, AAR CUDA, Hemi Challenger R/T
I think I am going to throw up. Retired and a four Mopar Muscle hobby? What am I doing wrong? Love the AAR

-
Back