SLEEPYS 69 swinger project

-
Little test fitting !!!!

000_0932.jpg

000_0933.jpg

000_0934.jpg

Awesome!! I love to see classic muscle cars in process of being restored. Great work!!

did you just spot weld the floor in, or is it glued? or both? or full continous weld?

Looks familiar. Maybe because my Dart is stripped apart too. Looks good. Keep up the good work and keep the pics coming.

Man just found this one WOW is all I have to say, how far you've come in just short time. Congrats on saving one from the infernal doom, keep the pics coming :)

It already looks better than what it started out like. Awesome job. It's going to be a beautiful ride when it's done. I have a special place in my heart for 69 Swingers. My uncles had a B-5 Blue Swinger with a 4-speed (back in 1976 -78, i was about 4-6 y.o.). It was the car that had the biggest influence on me becoming a Mopar fan. I remember when my mother and I would go out to my grandparents for dinner about twice a week. Occasionally my grandmother would tell one my uncles to go into town and get some more milk, butter or what ever. I would flash out the door and be in the Dart before my grandmother could finish telling them. I knew it was going to be a fast ride. Unfortunately, my one uncle tried to do a stupid stunt with it and ended up rolling it. He was fine but the car was totalled. I remember I cried my eyes out when I found out. It broke my heart.

great job, that bulge hood looks great, she goin to be red? what color gutt? are you going to run 340 hp manifolds?

Not much getting done this weekend. I'm going RACING haven't raced in 2 years Pittsburgh Raceway Park Chrysler Classic Curt George Race Hope to see ya there.

Looks like I'm going to need a trunk lid to. What years are the same? This Swinger had the Big Dart GT molding on lid what should it be? If anybody has a NICE trunk lid pm me

-
Back