SLEEPYS 69 swinger project

-

sleepyhead416

Reaction score
I'm new here so bare with me. Trying to upload some photos????

000_0847.jpg

000_0851.jpg

000_0849.jpg

Looks like you've got yourself quite the project there...but gotta love those 69's !

Really not as bad as looks. Needs all glass & interior body is great shape. Only bad spot I found was torsion bar crossmember. BUT I do need a donor car !!!!

000_0848.jpg

000_0850.jpg

Glad to see you're restoring her. Doesn't look like you have to strip the paint. Lol!! Good luck in your build!! Keep the progress pics coming.

wow man...you must have a lot more inspiration than me my friend! kudos to you for taking on such a big project! i salute you! please keep the pics coming. it will be an interesting build. what are your build plans?

I have nothing but time. I'm retired. Now a 4 car stable. 416 duster racecar, AAR CUDA, Hemi Challenger R/T

169.jpg

vacation 024.jpg

Oh man, crispy. Good luck with it, looks like quite the project.

What happened to the thing? I would think you're going to have some warped metal to deal with in a car that crispy.

as stated gotta love those 69s, is that a GTS or a swinger? and as stated what are your build plans? good luck with your build, and if you want to you can adopt me:-D

How can u tell if GTS or Swinger ? Had gts on trunk chrome. This is going back to pretty much stock 340 30 over flat top, mild hyd cam,no headers.

-
Back