[FOR SALE] Sm. Blk. Magnum Heads Need Work .

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustu

Dustu
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a pr. of Magnum R/T heads BARE that have been hand ported . They have 2 Damaged combustion chambers ,1 chamber has 2new seats have been installed still needs fixed and will will need milled also .{This is the condition I received them} . I have put in brass liners where 3 pushrod humps were broke though may need reamed depends . These are the 1.92 valves All bolt hole threads are good. They are really hard to come by and I have changed directions. Shipping would be expensive ! I will bring to the INDY SWAP MEET NEXT WEEKEND if some one wants them . Thanks $300.00

IMG-1622.jpg

IMG-1621 (3).jpg

IMG-1634 (2).jpg

IMG-1639.jpg

IMG-1635.jpg

IMG-1631.jpg

IMG-1633 (2).jpg

IMG-1630.jpg

Have these heads been checked for cracks? Magnafluxed and coolant pressure tested?

Thanks for your interest .I CANNOT say they had. {I was told }they had been checked for cracks when I got them. .I had a machine shop look at them ,mainly the damage and he did take time check the ONE Cylinder{while I was there} for a crack and pressure tested only the one . I was going to fix the pushrod tunnels before taking them back which i have . But decided to stay with the LA heads I have and not wanting to spend money on them as I am not building an engine right now . That's all I know .I am working on my Cuda 's body .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back