-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drg racr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a good set of small block heads for my 360. They can be aftermarket or factory, but they must have good flow and higher compression. They don't have to be high dollar either. My budget is tight as well.

i have a pair from a 273 commando
pm me

Those have the small ports/valves for a 273-318, so they will choke a 360. The only beneficial thing is the small chambers which isn't going to make up the difference.

There is a lot of choices when it comes to decent small block heads, Js, Xs, Magnums, so you should be able to find a set pretty easily.

I have a set of W2 heads rockers, and intake. 800.00 for everything.

Don't completely knock the idea of small heads on the 360. If you're after low and mid range grunt and tight throttle response. those Command heads will do the job right to around 5000 rpm.

Don't completely knock the idea of small heads on the 360. If you're after low and mid range grunt and tight throttle response. those Command heads will do the job right to around 5000 rpm.

Works great in 4x4 apps where you want torque at idle.

Well said, smart man, I could not ha e said that any better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back